- Hotel Transfer within Kuching city
- Entrance Tickets fees
- Tourist Guide
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) days before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm & 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Please bring along passport / MyKad for identification purposes
KUCHING CITY TOUR
Includes driving pass the Kuching South Municipal Hall, taking photographs at the Great Cat of Kuching Cat Monument & Cat Statue, get a view of Tua Pek Kong the Oldest Chinese Temple in Kuching, Kuching Mosque the Old State Mosque, visit the famous Sarawak Museum and The Sarakraf Pavilion textiles and handicraft centre.
You will also drop by Sarawak’s latest and newest recreational spot called the Malaysia and China Friendship Garden with tasteful designated in the styles of both Malaysia and China. The tour continues with a stop at Kuching Waterfront, The Sarawak Tourism Complex former Colonial Law Court House, Clock Tower, The Charles Brooke Memorial, The Square Tower, The Sarawak Steamship Building now known as Kuching Waterfront Bazaar selling a wide range of handicrafts and souvenirs and walk along the Main Bazaar the oldest street in the city.
- Pickup from hotel or meet up point
- 1st half of the tour will include:
- Kuching South Municipal Hall, Great Cat Monument & Cat Statue, Tua Pek Kong, Kuching Mosque, Sarawak Museum, The Sarakraf Pavilion and the Malaysia and China Friendship Garden
- 2nd half of the tour will include:
- Kuching Waterfront, The Sarawak Tourism Complex, Clock Tower, The Charles Brooke Memorial, The Square Tower, The Sarawak Steamship Building and the Main Bazaar
- Return to hotel / meet up point
There are no reviews yet.