WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Penang House of Music
- Penang Tech Dome
- Asia Comic Cultural Museum
Get the one of a kind, 3 in 1 combo with our amazing KOMTAR Combo deal. One ticket to visit the 3 coolest attractions in the KOMTAR area.
Penang House of Music
A celebration of Penang’s glorious musical heritage and cultural diversity with carefully curated exhibitions and interactive features. We showcase, among many things, Penang’s popular music from the 1940s-1960s, a feature on communal music, a recreation of a radio booth and cinema, and many others!
Also available is a resource center where visitors may discover an ever-growing vinyl collection, newspaper clippings, previously unreleased recordings, audio and video interviews and many, many more.
Tech Dome Penang
Tech Dome Penang is an initiative by the Penang State Government to create a hub for technology learning and exchange of ideas. It will be a vehicle for improving scientific literacy and technology ability in Malaysia.
Located at the geodesic dome of KOMTAR just adjacent to the George Town UNESCO World Heritage Site in Penang, visitors will discover the exciting world of technology and how they work by exploring the world-class exhibits in its galleries. Regular programs will be conducted for schools, colleges and families that are specially designed to cultivate the spirit of inquiry and teach children and teenagers the skills required to thrive in a high-tech, knowledge-based future.
Asia Comic Cultural Museum
The museum, proudly a first-of-its-kind in this part of the world, will showcase many of the active and pioneering icons in the comic / cartoon industry.
- This is a FlexPlus Combo. It is valid to be redeemed anytime including school and public holidays.
- You may visit each attraction on different days, within 6 months of purchase date.
- Same ticket price applies for all adults, seniors and kids.
- Free entrance for children under five (5) years old.
- Refunds are only applicable if you do not visit ANY of the attractions. Partial refunds do not apply.
- 11:00 am – 7:00 pm | 7 days a week
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time