- Access to KLIA to KL City Private Transfer
- KLIA – Gate 8 (Arrival Floor)
- KLIA 2 – Gate 3 (Arrival Floor)
- Air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking driver.
- Toll and fuel surcharge included
- Hotel drop off within Kuala Lumpur City Central Hotels
- KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Pudu, KL Sentral
- Transfer Duration : 1 hour
- Free admission for children under age 2
- Additional Information :
- Pick up will be from KLIA / KLIA2
- Luggage capacity for Sedan maximum 2 luggage, MPV maximum 4 luggage, Van maximum 7 luggage, and Combi maximum 12 luggage
- There is an additional luggage or equipment surcharge of RM 10 per unit
- Baby strollers can be provided with a surcharge of RM 5 per unit. The customer will need to inform the transfer service before the pick-up.
- Midnidnight transfers between 09.00 PM – 09.00 AM will incur a surcharge
KLIA to KL City Private Transfer
Get comfortable and choose from a Sedan (3 pax), MPV (4 pax), Mini Van (7 pax) or a Van (12 pax).
Officially opened on 27 June 1998, the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is one of Southeast Asia’s major aviation hubs. Located at the top of the southern corridor of Peninsular Malaysia, it borders the states of Selangor and Negeri Sembilan. The airport is approximately 45 km from the capital city of Kuala Lumpur. A good transportation network links KLIA to the rest parts of Peninsular Malaysia.
The KLIA is the central hub for Malaysia flag carrier Malaysia Airlines, MASkargo, AirAsia, AirAsia X, Malindo Air, UPS Airlines and AsiaCargo Express.