- Access to KL Tower Walk 100 [TW100]
- 40 minutes are allocated for each session; 10 minutes for briefing and harness donning, 20 minutes for walking at TW100, and 10 minutes for removing the harness
- Not inclusive of the KL Tower Sky Deck + Sky Box
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 2 hours
- Child Range: Age 11 and below. Weigh a minimum of 34kg. Height of minimum 120cm.
- Adult Range: Age 12 and above. Weigh less than 140kg. Height of minimum 120cm.
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 4 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
KL Tower Walk 100 [TW100]
It is the 7th tallest freestanding tower in the world featuring an antenna that increases its height to 421 meters above ground level. The tower shaft consists of 22 levels with 4 elevators and a stairwell with a total of 2,058 steps. When the tower was originally constructed, a 100-year-old Jelutong tree and the natural surroundings of Bukit Nanas were preserved by building a retaining wall around it
Opened to the public in November last year, Tower Walk 100 lets you ‘stroll’ across the sky on an outdoor transparent glass platform while enjoying a 360-degree view of the city.
There are no reviews yet.