WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pick up and Drop off Service
- Certified White Water Rafting Equipment
- Insurance Coverage
- White Water Rafting Certificate (upon request)
- Licensed Tourist Guide
- Certified River Guide
- Certified First Aider Guide
- Certified Swift Water Rescue Guide
- English Speaking Guide,
- Safety Kayaker (when necessary),
- Safety Boats (when necessary),
- Photographer Service
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Shower/Changing Facilities
This place is an interesting escape and just 1.5 hour from the city of Kota Kinabalu to a breathtaking environment which is Kiulu river
Kiulu is the second beautiful village in Sabah, Malaysia. This place is an interesting escape and just 1.5 hour from the city of Kota Kinabalu to a breathtaking environment which is Kiulu river. This river is located somewhere on the north-western part of Sabah and it is graded as Class I – II river. That means it is safe enough for children and gentle enough for the elderly. The amazing fact is this is the tourist favorite spot for rafting activities. Rafting is more to a moderate challenging and adventurous activity. The trip will always begin with a brief speech on safety by the professional guide. A proper management of rafting equipment and rafting techniques is demonstrated in front of everyone. This is to make sure the tourists have a clear view before the activity begins. Normally the furthest rafting distance is 15 kilometers when the water level is high, and 7 kilometers of excursions at normal water level. After rafting, enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch by the river. Recommended as one of the best water games that tourists enjoy with their family and friends.
- Kiulu river
- Nature scenery
- Buffet lunch
- Photographer Service
- Return pickup from hotel/airport
0800hrs / 8.00am
Depart from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu and proceed to Kiulu river located at Tamparuli area.
(journey takes 1 hour to 1 ½ hours drive)
0930hrs / 9.30am
Arrive at the starting point. Safety briefing will be given by Riverbug professional river guide and signing of Liability Release form.
1000hrs / 10.00am
Excursion takes about 1 ½ hours to 2 hours to the ending point.
1145hrs / 11.45am
Arrive ending point.
Freshen-up and ready for buffet lunch.
1245hrs / 12.45pm
Depart for hotel.
1400hrs / 2.00pm
Estimated time of arrival in Kota Kinabalu.
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
- Age limit is for child is 5 years old and above.
- Please let us know if you have a dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- You may purchase photos right after the tour. (Subject to availability)
- Depart in the morning and afternoon.
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails.
- No jewelries and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities.
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes
- Short and T-shirt (Wear DARK color)
- Payment / Service Voucher
- Extra pocket money
- Insect repellent
- Sun-block lotion
- Change of clothes
- Cap / Hat