- One (1) – Four (4) hour tour
- Tour Guide
- Life Jackets
Exclude: Bat Cave entrance fee – Adult (RM2) & Child (RM1)
For a Huge boat for 16 Pax – Click Here To Book
This is a private boat tour. If you prefer a shared tour, check out the Shared Geoforest Boat Tour
- Tour and all activities to Dangli Island is subjected to weather conditions.
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before you plan to visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Kilim Geoforest Park Mangrove Tour – Private Boat Tour
Langkawi offers some truly unforgettable sights and experiences on this tour to Kilim Nature Park, an escape to another world. Spread over 100 sq km, the Kilim Nature Park features a beautiful mix of well-protected green mangrove forests, isolated white beaches and blue lagoons.
As you cruise down the calm, winding river, you will observe the wonders of the park’s marine ecosystem, its flora and fauna and the natural inhabitants such as the over-hanging “Bogak Trees”, Brown Eagles, Tree Crabs, Monitor Lizards and Macaques.
Enjoy the scenic and spectacular views of unique limestone rock formations emerging from the floor of the mangrove swamp and seabed.
These fascinating geological phenomena have been given various names—for instance, the Temple Of Borobodur, the Elephant Stone and the Hanging Gardens.
Explore the Gua Kelawar (Bat Cave) and seeped in fabled tales of mysteries and romance. Finally, enjoy watching the farming of fish in specialised farms in the open sea.
1 Hour Package
- Bat Cave – The habitat of 1000s of Malaysian Fruit Bats – you’ll be given a flashlight to help you traverse through the cave and have a good look at these creatures of the night.
- Fish Farm – The fish farm is a floating wooden platform that exhibits various fishes and marine life.
- Eagle Watching – The highlight of the tour, watch as the magnificent eagles swoop all around you to get food provided from the boat.
2 Hour Package
- All destinations in 1 Hour Package
- Andaman Sea Tour – The boat takes you to the edge of the Kilim river, and you get a view of the vast Andaman Sea – the view of the open seas is undoubtedly a sight to behold.
- Crocodile Cave – The cave gets its name because once the area used to be a natural habitat of crocodiles. But there are no more crocodiles here now, so it’s safe to explore. The Kilim river passes right through the cave. During low tide, a boat can also pass through it, and you can see the incredible limestone formations on the ceiling.
3 Hour Package
- All destinations in 2 Hour Package
- Island Beach – Stop by one of the many islands along the tour to relax and unwind at picturesque beaches.
4 Hour Package
- All destinations in 3 Hour Package
- Fish Feeding (Dangli Island) – The local guide at the farmhand feeds the stingrays and even turns them over to show you where the mouth is. They are tame and are no harm, and you can also easily feed them. OR
- Snorkeling at Pulau Dangli – Located 2 miles off the northern shore of Langkawi, Pulau Dangli is yet another crowd-pleaser with lots of vibrant aquatic life and coral reefs on offer. One can expect the scintillating views of large groupers and if lucky, some rare ones as well. Calm seas and high visibility make it very easy to snorkel at Pulau Dangli Beach.
Excellent and best experience by Tripcarte.Asia.
Very good service and was totally hassle free booking.. This was my third trip with them and will come again 🤗
Good service 👍
Everything was okay but it would be better if the guide can be more friendly and give more explaination about each places we have visited.
Very nice Tour
Khalid o alamoudi
Every thing was fine until I reached the floating restaurant and we choose our food then they pay me extra over the pill 5% more because I paid through MasterCard , and there are no notification regarding this 5% more if I pay through credit cards, and I was so sad regarding this
LEE SIEW LI
It was a great experience for the boat cruise, we love the natural geoforest, children enjoy the clean beach water and sand, we got our own private boat with a very friendly tour guide cum boat driver. However please refrain to order lobster nor good fish on top of the Malay Floating restaurant, we blindly trusted the tour guide that he said it is selling cheaper than outside restaurants, we got charged for RM 800 ringgit for 2 small lobster, 1 fish,1 squid,1 mix vege and 1 seafood salad(both very small portion) for 5 adults and 1 child, without ordering drinks. When we wanted to pay for credit card, the cashier told me they need to charge 5% by us charging credit card!! All were spoiled by the restaurant and the taste so so only. I met some Chinese tourists and they ordered crab, they were complaining the price was too expensive as well!
Asmat Binti Ismail
Very exciting experience.We love the tour so much.
V. Muthu Krishnan
nice and good for family.
guide as well driver very comfort and explain nicely.
Lim Swee Foo
Its rainy day when we reach there, so lots of place cannot get in, such as crocodile cave , beach and blah. and the 4 hour package didnt provide us lunch. we still have to pay for it. anyway , still a nice place to go
It was so great.
Very good experience. Must do activity in langkawi. We did not take a guide for our private boat. Our boat driver doubled up as one.
It was a memorable experiene and the redeem process was smooth. They have plenty of boats around that area, that was why reservation is not needed.
Nadhirah And Rahman
Pergi ke laut,
Tapi rating sampai ke bintang 😀😉😆
Norzita Bt Ismail
Nur Farhana Ab Hakim
Its a good trip. The booking process is so easy and flawless.