- Access to Kidzania Kuala Lumpur
- Please be advised that Kidzania is fully booked on the 5th, 6th, 12th and 16th September.
- Free entrance for children under two (2) years old
- Child ticket: Age 4-17
- Senior citizen ticket: Age 60 and above. (need purchase directly at KidZania KL ticket counters.
- Entry to KidZania Kuala Lumpur is subject to the park capacity
- Adults entering KidZania Kuala Lumpur must be accompanied by a child
- An adult (aged 18 and above) must be present for the admission of any child regardless of age into KidZania Kuala Lumpur
- Any child aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age to enter KidZania Kuala Lumpur
- Children aged 8 -17 years are allowed to enter the City without being accompanied by an adult, but the same adult must be present during the child’s check-in and check-out at the city
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of MyKad Holder type tickets.
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur’s operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice
- Other park rules and regulations apply
Click here to Save More for 2 adult + 1 Child MyKad Ticket.
KidZania Kuala Lumpur Ticket Malaysia
Spend a fun-filled family day when you take your kids to KidZania Kuala Lumpur. Kidzania is an indoor family education and entertainment centre, which offers an interactive learning and entertainment experience targeted at kids aged 4 to 14 years. Kidzania tickets is also reasonable and affordable for all family size. Kidzania offers an experience designed to educate and inspire kids. All the indoor activities for kids are designed to educate through experience, fostering the development of life skills, but from a kid’s perspective, it is all about fun.Kidzania Kuala Lumpur always gives the children the best educational environment. As in the real world, there is a lot of activity for kids such as being a police officer, doctor and earn money, which they can then spend or save. So don’t wait, grab your ticket now and have a good time with the kids.