WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Access to Kidzania
- Child (4-17) x 2 Pax
- Adult x 1 Pax
- Free Gifts
- April ~ Non-Woven Bag x 1
- May & June
- Non-Woven Bag x 1
- 6R Family Photo x 1
- Kidzania notebook x 2
‘A fun-filled learning experience for your kids!’
Kids should always be educated in fun learning environment since small. This is why we are introducing Kidzania KL. If you have kids who is curious about what a firefighter, pilot or even a doctor does. Kidzania KL is where they can learn more in a fun and exciting way! It is a kid-sized city where kids between the age of 4-14 experience real-life and educate kids to be independent, the value of team work, develop skills and financial literacy! Kidzania Malaysia is the biggest educational theme park in Malaysia
What you get
Spend a fun-filled family day when you take your kids to KidZania Kuala Lumpur. Kidzania is an indoor family education and entertainment centre, which offers an interactive learning and entertainment experience targeted at kids aged 4 to 14 years. Kidzania tickets is also reasonable and affordable for all family size. You can always get KidZania tickets cheaper during our promotions. People from different countries also encouraged to explore this place. This is because Kidzania Malaysia offers lifetime thrilling experience for your kids. Kidzania offers an experience designed to educate and inspire kids. All these indoor activities for kids are designed to educate through experience, fostering the development of life skills, but from a kid’s perspective, it is all about fun. Kidzania Kuala Lumpur always gives the children the best educational environment. As in the real world, there is a lot of activity for kids such as being a police officer, doctor and earn money, which they can then spend or save. So don’t wait and start purchasing when Kidzania Malaysia promotions 2019 comes in on time. You can also purchase cheap Kidzania online ticket directly from this page. Grab your ticket now and have a good time with the kids.
Check out 50 other activities for kids.
- Sunday-Friday: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday, Public Holiday and School Holidays: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Closed on Mondays (except on public and school holidays)
- Curve NX, 18, Jalan PJU 7/5, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Important To Note
- Baby Ticket: Age 2-3 (can be purchase at Tripcarte.asia or directly at KidZania KL ticket counter)
- Child ticket: Age 4-17
- Senior citizen ticket: Age 60 and above. (need purchase directly at KidZania KL ticket counters.
- Entry to KidZania Kuala Lumpur is subject to the park capacity
- Adults entering KidZania Kuala Lumpur must be accompanied by a child
- An adult (aged 18 and above) must be present for the admission of any child regardless of age into KidZania Kuala Lumpur
- Any child aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age to enter KidZania Kuala Lumpur
- Children aged 8 -17 years are allowed to enter the City without being accompanied by an adult, but the same adult must be present during the child’s check-in and check-out at the city
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of MyKad Holder type tickets.
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur’s operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice
- Other park rules and regulations apply
How to Use
- Get Your Tripcarte.asia QR Code
- Add tickets to cart and proceed to checkout.
- You can add multiple tickets from different attractions into one order.
- Once payment is complete, you will receive the QR Code in your email instantly.
- Redeem Your Ticket at the Attraction
- This is a Booking ticket, you can only visit the attraction on the selected date / time.
- On the day of your visit, simply present the QR Code at the attraction and walk right in.
- If you have a change of plans and want to cancel the ticket, simply submit the Refund Form.
- For Combo Deals, refunds are only applicable if you do not visit ANY of the attractions. Partial refunds do not apply.
Is it wheelchair friendly
Yes, Kidzania is a wheelchair friendly.
If we buy the tickets via Tripcarte.asia , can we visit Kidzania KL on the same day
Yes , Tripcarte.asia will send you and email with QR code immediately after purchase is done online . No print out is required. Just show the QR code via phone at the online ticketing counter.
Tripcarte.asia is having promotions . Can the promo tickets be used anytime?
Yes, the promotion tickets can be used anytime , unless stated otherwise. This includes weekends and school holidays.
I have purchased the tickets via Tripcarte.asia . What next ? Where do I redeem the tickets ?
Upon purchase, you would receive an email with QR code . Kidzania KL Tripcarte.asia tickets are open date (FlexPlus) tickets . You can proceed to Kidzania KL any day and show the QR code at the counter .
Do I need to print the tickets
No print out is required. Just show the QR code via phone. Tripcarte.asia is all about going green.
It shows that 4 hours on the Langkawi Cable Car page ? Does that mean that after 2 hours, we have to exit the attraction ?
No, the 4 hours is just a recommendation on how long it usually takes to cover a certain attraction. You can be at Kidzania KL during the whole opening hours.
Does the Tripcarte ticket entitle for multiple entries?
No , each ticket allows ONE entry only. Once redeemed at the counter, you are not allowed to visit again using the same ticket.
What are the opening hours for Kidzania KL ?
It is open daily ( including weekend, public and school holidays )
Does the Tripcarte.asia ticket cover all areas in Kidzania KL ?
It covers full access to Kidzania KL.
Are there any restaurants or eateries inside or nearby ?
There are many food & beverage outlets available in-park
Can I bring any food inside ?
Unfortunately, you cant as they have their own restaurants where you can easily buy and choose a variety of food served.