WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hotel Transfer within Kuala Terengganu
- All Transportation for duration of the tour – boat rides, etc.
- Tour Guide
- Light Refreshments
No doubt, visitors will enjoy an experience that they will never forget being one with nature of magnificent sparkling rivers and rapids along the tracks to Kelah Sanctuary
Kenyir Lake is reputed to be one of the largest and most fascinating man-made lakes in the world. Covering an area of 369 sq km, it’s also Malaysia’s largest rock-filled hydroelectric dam. Having 340 man-made islands & surrounded by a lush tropical jungle, this lake is definitely a sight to behold.
Kelah Sanctuary located at Sungai Petang, 21 kilometers from Pengkalan Gawi which is accessible by a 40 minute speed boat ride. Covering an area of 4,464 hectares, the sanctuary has been gazetted as a natural protective zone, for the preservation and reproductions of the fresh water fish in Tasik Kenyir.
No doubt, visitors will enjoy an experience that they will never forget being one with nature of magnificent sparkling rivers and rapids along the tracks to Kelah Sanctuary. Get ready to enjoy the various species of fishes including the beautiful red kelah gently biting at your feet while swimming in the magnificent Kelah Sanctuary.
Please wear suitable clothing for trekking and boat rides, no slippers or high heel shoes please
- 8:00 am – Pickup from hotel / meet up point within Kuala Terengganu
- 9:15 am – Arrive at Pengkalan Gawi, Tasik Kenyir
- 10:00 am – Arrive at Kelah Sanctuary by boat ride
- 10:45 am – Arrive at Kelah Sanctuary Fish Ponds via trekking
- 2:00 pm – Trek back and get ready for return transfer to hotel