- Hotel Transfer within Kuala Terengganu
- All Transportation for duration of the tour – boat rides, etc.
- Tour Guide
- Light Refreshments
- Minimum of four (4) adults required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under four (4) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
KELAH SANCTUARY TOUR
Kenyir Lake is reputed to be one of the largest and most fascinating man-made lakes in the world. Covering an area of 369 sq km, it’s also Malaysia’s largest rock-filled hydroelectric dam. Having 340 man-made islands & surrounded by a lush tropical jungle, this lake is definitely a sight to behold.
Kelah Sanctuary located at Sungai Petang, 21 kilometers from Pengkalan Gawi which is accessible by a 40 minute speed boat ride. Covering an area of 4,464 hectares, the sanctuary has been gazetted as a natural protective zone, for the preservation and reproductions of the fresh water fish in Tasik Kenyir.
No doubt, visitors will enjoy an experience that they will never forget being one with nature of magnificent sparkling rivers and rapids along the tracks to Kelah Sanctuary. Get ready to enjoy the various species of fishes including the beautiful red kelah gently biting at your feet while swimming in the magnificent Kelah Sanctuary.
- 8:00 am – Pickup from hotel / meet up point within Kuala Terengganu
- 9:15 am – Arrive at Pengkalan Gawi, Tasik Kenyir
- 10:00 am – Arrive at Kelah Sanctuary by boat ride
- 10:45 am – Arrive at Kelah Sanctuary Fish Ponds via trekking
- 2:00 pm – Trek back and get ready for return transfer to hotel
Take Note: Please wear suitable clothing for trekking and boat rides, no slippers or high heel shoes.
There are no reviews yet.