- Access to 30 minutes of Kayaking
- Return boat transfer from Jetty 101 to Paradise 101
- Full Safety Briefing
- Safety Marshall on standby
- Life jackets
- Children under seven (7) years old are not allowed to participate
- Children under eighteen (18) years old must be accompanied by an adult (A marshal can assist on request)
- Pregnant women are highly NOT recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Recommended to bring extra clothes, sun blocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- Activities are subject to availability, weather and sea conditions
- Strictly no outside food & drinks permitted onto Paradise 101
KAYAKING AT PARADISE 101 LANGKAWI
Langkawi, also known as the jewel of Kedah, is an island in the Andaman Sea which promises to be a tropical paradise for anyone. Paradise 101, a man-made island nestled in Langkawi is a beautiful and undisturbed island perfect for a small getaway.
Facing the turquoise waters of the Andaman sea, surrounded by dreamy white sandy beaches and covered in lush tropical gardens – it is no shock Langkawi is high on many people’s bucket lists. At Paradise 101, this island holds a range of exciting activities and experiences for all to enjoy, one of those is kayaking. Now take a second to breathe this in: Crystal blue water lapping up against your elbows, a gentle breeze in the wide-open air, and the sounds of your paddle wafting along the waves calmly against your kayak. Enjoy the breezy weather and gorgeous seascapes whilst paddling on the cool Andaman waters.