- Access to 30 minutes of Kayaking
- Return boat transfer from Jetty 101 to Paradise 101
- Full Safety Briefing
- Safety Marshall on standby
- Life jackets
- Children under seven (7) years old are not allowed to participate
- Children under eighteen (18) years old must be accompanied by an adult (A marshal can assist on request)
- Pregnant women are highly NOT recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Recommended to bring extra clothes, sunblocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- Activities are subject to availability, weather and sea conditions
- Strictly no outside food & drinks permitted onto Paradise 101
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Langkawi Kayaking [Paradise 101 Langkawi]
Langkawi, also known as the jewel of Kedah. Langkawi is an island in the Andaman Sea that promises to be tropical heaven for anyone. Paradise 101, an artificial peninsula nestled in Langkawi, is a gorgeous and undisturbed island ideal for a short getaway.
It is no confusion Langkawi is high on many people’s bucket lists. At Paradise 101, this island holds a range of exciting activities and experiences for all to enjoy. One of those is kayaking. You are facing the turquoise waters of the Andaman sea, surrounded by dreamy white sandy beaches and covered in lush tropical gardens.
Enjoy the breezy weather and gorgeous seascapes whilst paddling on the calm Andaman waters. Now take a second to breathe this in Crystal blue water lapping up against your elbows. Feel the gentle breeze in the wide-open air while kayaking. And hear the sounds of your paddle wafting along the waves calmly against your kayak.