WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Snorkeling boat trip
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
Kapas Island is located 6 kilometers east of Marang, Malaysia, with a smaller island, Pulau Gemia, located north of it. It measures roughly 1.5 by 2.5 km. Its name Pulau Kapas (Malay for Cotton Island), refers to the island’s pure white beaches that are the trademark of this island. The island has tropical jungles, clear seawater, white sand beaches and coral reefs in the surrounding waters. It is truly a diving and snorkeling paradise.
If you’re looking for a short island getaway, then this is the place. The island itself is very clean, peaceful and beautiful. Along the beach you can find various budget resorts with activities to offer. Snorkeling equipment is included in this package trip. There are a few trekking paths that you can walk on if you like to do some light jungle trekking.
- 9:30 am – Meet at Marang Jetty and depart to Kapas Island by boat
- 10:00 am – Arrive at Kapas Island, free & easy leisure time
- 12:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Boat ride to the Coral Garden for snorkeling
- 3:00 pm – Transfer back to Marang Jetty