- Hotel Transfer within Kuching city
- Entrance Tickets fees
- Tourist Guide
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) days before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm & 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Please bring along passport / MyKad for identification purposes
JONG CROCODILE FARM
Set amidst the charming backdrop of tall tropical trees, lush vegetation and local fruit trees lies this unique farm with over a thousand crocodiles bred in captivity. The farm provides a perfect sanctuary for the reptiles, saving the species from extinction. There are huge and deep concrete ponds and natural breeding grounds for the crocodiles to mate and multiply.
Visitors are able to gaze at the snapping jaws, cold menacing eyes, sharp pointed teeth and powerful lashing tails of the crocs within short distance yet safe because of the metal fence. Apart from crocodiles there are also numerous rare species of birds and animals found only in the Borneo Island. There are also monkeys, leopard-cats, sunbears, bearcats, pheasants, civets, barking deers, sambar deers, turtles, fruit bats, monitor lizards, pythons and even hornbills.