- Ramadan Buffet @ Grand Ballroom (Amansari Residence Hotel Johor)
- Angry Bird Activity Park
- Attraction tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- This Combo Deal is non-refundable
- Amansari Residence Hotel
- Ramadan Buffet Validity Period: 16th April, 2021 to 10th May, 2021
- Dinner Duration: 3.5 hours
- Please contact the attraction at least three (3) days before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Angry Bird Park
- It is compulsory for all visitors to wear Angry Bird’s socks for hygiene and safety reasons – the socks can be purchased for RM 6.00 at the ticket counter
Johor Ramadan Promo – Grand Ballroom @ Amansari Residence Hotel Johor
Ramadan is one the best time to enjoy different cuisine offered by some of the hotels in Malaysia. During this season we commonly heard Iftar. Iftar is the meal eaten by Muslims to break their fast after sunset every day during Ramadan.
Amansari Residence Resort Seri Alam has garnered over the years status of hosting the finest Iftar gatherings in the city, and this year with the theme “Panorama Jingga” witness the panoramic view while enjoying Iftar with endless dining choices during this holy month.
If you’re looking for a great taste with value for money at comfort place to hold Iftar with family and friends this year, then head to Amansari Residence Resort, Seri Alam. Experience a different twist in their all-day dining restaurant, where the evening feasts include a sumptuous Asian Cuisine buffet and enjoy our Folk Lute (Gambus) music performance from 6:30 pm onwards. Observe the traditions of Ramadan every day and enjoy their Iftar buffet.
Location & Opening Hours
Amansari Residence Hotel
Jalan Persiaran Seri Alam, Bandar Baru Seri Alam, Masai, Johor
6.30 pm – 10:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
Angry Bird Park
KOMTAR, Level 3, Bandar Johor Bahru,Johor
10:00 AM – 10:00 PM | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
Last admission: 1 hour before closing time