- Life Jackets
- Tour Guides (Qualified First Aid)
- Mineral Water
- Minimum 5 pax required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under six (6) years old
- Tour Hours: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Please be at the Kampung Janda Baik river by 9:00 am
JANDA BAIK WHITE WATER TUBING
Geographically located in the state of Pahang, Malaysia ranging from 1500 to 4500 feet above sea level, the climate here serves in between 23 and 28 Celsius during the day and below 22 Celsius in the evenings. A simple Malay kampong or village with a population of approximately 1000 people, Janda Baik is set amidst a small valley bounded by thick rainforest laced together with picturesque streams and cool rushing brooks of waterfalls with. Located approximately 45 km and about an hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur, the place is popular holiday and recreational destination for city folks, not to mentioned foreign visitors especially global backpackers.
- Participants should note than an adventure trip involves risk. The organizers will not be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of participants beyond our control.
- A signed release and Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter the departure times, tour paths and other activities based on terrain and weather conditions.
- Please bring your own extra clothing to change, towel and any medication necessary. First Aid kit will be provided by the tour guides.
- Recommended attire is casual t-shirts with long / short pants, sport shoes / sandals, straps for spectacles / goggles and socks.
- You may bring along your personal waterproof camera at your own risk.
Kampung Janda Baik, 28750 Bentong, Pahang
9:30 am – 1:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays