WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Return Transfer within Klang Valley
- Qualified Guides with First Aid training
- 4WD Transport
- Zip Lock Bag
- Mineral Water & Lunch
Janda Baik literally means the village where the good widow lives. Janda Baik is about 45 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur and due to its close proximity this destination is just nice for adventure seeking enthusiast and nature lover. Janda Baik have many nice surprises for the visitor, layback life style in village, un-spoilt nature, waterfalls, primary forest, Orang Asli settlements, all within easy reach.
Janda Baik also known as the rich men retirement homes has a unique blend of beautiful landscapes, fresh mountain air and unparallel environment. Janda Baik also happens to be circling by few fresh water flowing through it. Janda Baik surrounded by tropical rainforest happen to be fall into Malaysia’s rugged terrain concept, dense rain forests and numerous mountainous regions make it an irresistible destination for off road driving enthusiasts.
Mud, heat, sloping hills and rainstorms add to the challenge in the gruelling and exhilarating sport of off road adventure. In fact as total count, approximately, 58 per cent of the country still under jungle cover, Janda Baik is one of the easy access to 4×4 Off Road Trek. Malaysia’s terrain bring out the best of man and machine in a test of skill under ever changing conditions. Our experienced four wheel guides will let you experience the fun and excitement on our rough terrains in our rainforest.
- 8:00 am
Pick up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur, 4WD leaving for Janda Baik.
- 9:00 am
- Arrive at Janda Baik. Visit to the local Garden House, next proceed to fruit farm.
- Commence Off Road Adventure into the Rainforest.
- Continue Journey through some very rough jungle trek, and undulating hills, wet muddy treks and an exciting river crossing.
- You will experience the 4×4 Off Road rock climbing as well.
- The route crosses 2 way rivers and the ending points is the climb over some rough rocky patches that lead to the top of the hill.
- 1:00 pm
Picnic lunch will be provided. After lunch, begin journey back to civilization.
- 3:00 pm
Expected arrival into Kuala Lumpur.
- Participants should note than an adventure trip involves risk. The organizers will not be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of participants beyond our control.
- A signed release and Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter the departure times, tour paths and other activities based on terrain and weather conditions.
- Please bring your own extra clothing to change, towel and any medication necessary. First Aid kit will be provided by the tour guides.
- Recommended attire is casual t-shirts with long / short pants, jungle trekking shoes / sandals and socks.
- You may bring along your personal camera at your own risk.
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm | 7 days a week
- Please be ready for pickup at your hotel lobby by 8:00 am