WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Experienced Guide
- Snacks & Drinks
- Hiking Permit
360° view of Langkawi with challenging trail up onto the top of Mount Mat Chinchang, the second highest mountain in Langkawi
This trek will take you to the summit of Mount Mat Cincang in Langkawi. This is the second highest mountain in the Island after Gunung Raya and has an altitude of little over 700 meters. This is also the oldest rock formation in the whole of South East Asia and was formed some 550 million years ago.
- Take in a different view of the entire Langkawi island
- Hike up through lush greenery of Langkawi mountains
- Enjoy mother nature at its best with plenty of flora and fauna to take in
After having crossed lush flora and fauna, you will see that the dense rainforest is being replaced by bushes, smaller trees and orchids, and the forest is thinning out. Continue hiking and you will eventually reach the summit.
There is a board there which says “Gunung Mat Cincang (701 M)”. Well, you should be proud that you made it to the top of Mount Mat Cincang, the second highest peak in Langkawi which was born 550 million years back.
- 9:00 am – 3:00 pm | 7 days a week
- Call | Whatsapp the attraction at least one (1) day before to reserve your booking