- Life Jackets
- Tour Guides (Qualified First Aid)
- Mineral Water
- Hotel Transfer within Klang Valley
- Minimum four (4) pax required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under six (6) years old
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 2:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Please be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes early on selected date
GOPENG WHITE WATER RAFTING
Come experience the thrill of white water rafting at the ever popular Selangor river. Excitement is for sure, but also demand teamwork from the participants to direct the raft rather than banging rocks. Kampar River is one the most interesting rafting river in Malaysia. In the river, you’ll have the thrills of your life.
After a 10-15 minutes of briefing by our professional river guide, you are now ready for a river rafting adventure. Have fun during the rafting like doing some body-rafting or even take a spin in the raft with your head in the water or just get to the traditional fun of water fight with your fellow rafter! Get wet and get in touch with nature once more!!!
- 9:00 am – Meet our staff at Gopeng Toll Plaza area. Guided to riverside for parking / White Water Rafting ending point.
- 9:15 am – Then, our transport to White Water Rafting starting point.
- 9:45 am – Safety briefing, Water Confident Training. Life jacket, helmet and paddle will be given.
- 10:00 am – Start of white water rafting.
- 12:15 pm – White water rafting ends. Change to dry clothes.
- 12:30 pm – Picnic lunch.
- 1:30 pm – End of White Water Rafting adventure. Waterfall Abseiling adventure begins here for participants who have selected this option.
- 2:30 pm – End of Waterfall Abseiling adventure.
- Participants should note than an adventure trip involves risk. The organizers will not be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of participants beyond our control.
- A signed release and Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter the departure times, tour paths and other activities based on terrain and weather conditions.
- Please bring your own extra clothing to change, towel and any medication necessary. First Aid kit will be provided by the tour guides.
- Recommended attire is casual t-shirts with long / short pants, sport shoes / sandals, straps for spectacles / goggles and socks.
- You may bring along your personal waterproof camera at your own risk.