- Access to Gopeng Jungle Trekking (for minimum 3 pax)
- Light meal and refreshment
- Transfers within activity areas
- Safety equipment & basic facilities
- Bottled drinking water
- Experienced guide
- Minimum of three (3) pax required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under ten (10) years old
- Activity is subjected to weather conditions
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Things to wear / bring: T-shirt and shorts / long pants, strapped sandals or shoes, extra clothing to change, towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion and camera (at your own risk)
Gopeng Jungle Trekking
Experience a pure nature getaway with the Gopeng Jungle Trekking activity. If you are someone who loves to spend time at a quiet, back-to-nature retreat, look no further.
Gopeng is a lesser known nature getaway compared to places like Taman Negara or any rainforest reserve. Located about 1.5 hours drive away from Kuala Lumpur and south of Ipoh, Gopeng is a pretty laid back town away from rapid development. Its rainforest is nothing short of a beauty for nature enthusiasts.
With every intention of giving its visitors the experience of being close to nature, the Gopeng rainforest makes it an incredible site for jungle trekking. Be greeted by its heavenly sight on a dewy morning as cool mist envelopes the surrounding mountains. It can be quite the sight to behold and makes you cherish Mother Nature more.
Green. Brown. Green. More green. And then some more green. An endless sea of green lay before you as you stare into the depths of the jungle and trek ahead. Each trail branching out showing you new discoveries of flora and fauna that are not common to sight. You also learn certain things on the trail that cannot be taught anywhere else. Your mind too, is liberated from all distractions and begins to wander with thoughts and imagination. Yes, it is time to live on the edge a little.
What to Bring / Travel Tips :
- Wear comfortable T-shirt and shorts / long pants
- You can wear strapped sandals or shoes, though having your feet covered is much preferable for safety and comfort
- Have a set of extra clothing to change
- Towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion and camera (at your own risk)
Prohibitions & Limitations :
- Children aged 9 years and below, and pregnant women are not permitted
- Know your limits and capabilities, you should be considerably physically fit tp-o take part in this activity
Additional Information :
- Itinerary is subjected to weather conditions
- Rest assured that you will be accompanied by experienced facilitators and guides throughout the way in case you are in need of any assistance
Afternoon Session: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm | Daily
There are no reviews yet.