- Access to Genting SkyWorlds Outdoor Theme Park
- 1 Day Outdoor Theme Park Pass
- This e-voucher is only valid until 30th June 2022. E-vouchers that have not been redeemed will not be refunded.
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 7 hours
- Child Range: 90cm to 110cm in height
- Adult Range: 110cm and above in height
- Senior Citizen Range: Age 60 and above
- Minimum height for this attraction / activity is 90cm and must be accompanied by an adult, 110cm and above
- This is not your entry ticket to the theme park. This is your e-voucher
- You will need to redeem your e-voucher at the Genting SkyWorlds booking website
- Your booking confirmation to the attraction /activity is subjected to the theme park availability on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no amendments or cancellations will be entertained.
- The e-voucher code is non-transferable or non-refundable in the event of a no show or not being used.
- No replacement e-vouchers will be issued if you lose your e-voucher code due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Management reserves the right to alter, amend, delete or add to these conditions or withdraw the package without prior notice.
Genting SkyWorlds Outdoor Theme Park E-Voucher
The Genting SkyWorlds Outdoor Theme Park is divided into several sections. These sections are also known as ‘worlds’. Each gives its unique vibe and houses a balanced selection of rides, attractions, and dining and retail establishments.
Here are some exciting things to do at the Genting SkyWorlds Outdoor Theme Park!
Central Park is Genting Skyworlds’ buzzing town square and the first area that will welcome you the moment you step in. The centrepiece of this world is the grand Lake of Dreams, where you can catch fountain shows scheduled throughout the day.
Central Park is also home to the Night at the Natural History Museum. It is one of the popular rides in the park.
Please do not leave Genting SkyWorlds Outdoor Theme Park without hopping on this 4D ride. You get to be a recruit and fight aliens on an exhilarating space mission! It is certainly something different and super fun to do! You cannot leave the Genting SkyWorlds Outdoor Theme Park without visiting Independence Day: Defiance.
The Andromeda Base is a world designed for thrill-seekers. Put your heart and strength to the test by oppugning yourself to the adrenaline-pumping rides here!
The Alpha Fighter Pilots is a space battle simulation that will take you on 360-degree spins. You might feel like you are being spun around in a washing machine! Then get on the Terraform Tower Challenge. This might remind you of Space Shot! It is one of the nostalgic rides at the old Genting theme park! Hang on tight and try not to regret your decision before taking off.
Filled with colourful buildings and festive samba music, Rio gives off lively vibes of a summer party and is easily one of the favourite worlds in Genting SkyWorlds Outdoor Theme Park.
Besides its bustling neighbourhood square, where every building looks perfect as an OOTD backdrop, you will find three fun rides.
There is the beautiful double-decker Blue Sky Carousel while at Rio. Then head over to the Rio Carnaval Chaos, a colourful teacup ride! Except for boring teacups, you will get to spin around in characters from Rio! And another favourite is the Samba Gliders. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Genting SkyWorlds Outdoor Theme Park while being suspended with your feet dangling 65-feet above ground! All three rides are kid and family-friendly and great fun for the young at heart.
Like in Rio, here is another world in Genting SkyWorlds Outdoor Theme Park that will fill you with giddy, childlike joy!
Epic is a secret kingdom with a magical charm. It comes complete with props and decor such as oversized plants and giant birds that will make you feel pint-sized, just like the characters in the movie.
Those who have been to the old Genting theme park will likely remember the Flying Jumbo ride. It is an Epic Hummingbird Flyers that seems like an elevated version of that.
Still, with an added surprise, you will have to dodge squirting water jets as you go round and round on your flying hummingbird! Get soaked at the Epic Voyage To Moonhaven. This is a whimsical indoor boat ride with some splashes here and there!