- Hotel Transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya and Damansara area only
- Private Transportation for duration of the tour
- English speaking guide-driver
- Mineral water bottle
- Entrance tickets to Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park is NOT included in this package
- You may purchase the entrance tickets separately at the venue
- Please contact the operator at least two (2) days before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- FREE for children below three (3) years, but please consider vehicle seating limits
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Finalized itinerary will be done by Asia Region on the day of tour
- Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same
GENTING HIGHLAND TOUR
Take this chance to visit Batu Caves and Genting Highlands in one day! Ride through breathtaking mountain ranges with Genting Skyway, Southeast Asia’s fastest and longest cable car. Then have a great time in Genting Highlands, a cool hill station set amidst a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest. Other explorations within Genting Highlands are free for you to do so like an optional stop at Chin Swee Caves Temple or Haunted Adventure. So, treat yourself to a quick getaway with Genting Highlands Tour for visits to:
The Batu Caves is said to be built with a series of limestone caves that are over 400 million years old, now that’s ancient. The massive golden statue of Lord Muruga guards the entrance of the main cave glints ethereally against the cloudy sky. Climb 272 steps up to reach the main cave catch your breath along the way. On the way up is the entrance to the Dark Cave – popular for its amazing rock formations formed over thousands of years. Reach to the top and you are promised a breath-taking sight that makes the climb all worth it. Even as you make your descent from the cave’s mouth, a gorgeous panorama can be indulged too.
2-Way Cable Car Ride
Upon reaching the SkyWay, you will get a two-way cable car ticket for you and arrange pick-up time and location. This gondola-style cable car offers spectacular landscapes of numerous landmarks within Genting Highland. Treat yourself with a once in a lifetime experience in a glass-bottom gondola and snap pictures of yourself and the tropical rainforest below our feet. This gondola-style cable car offers spectacular landscapes of numerous landmarks within Genting Highland. The lush greenery among the hills is certainly one to be cherished and remembered. Once you’ve reached the top, you are free to explore Genting Highlands!
Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm
This farm offers a variety of vegetables, flowers and mushrooms which are exported to various regions across the country. Acknowledged as the biggest strawberry farm in Malaysia, you can also pick your own strawberries straight from the orchards and into your basket. All that fresh and juicy goodness will be yours to savour!
Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park (Tickets not included)
This Tron-like theme park promises endless fun for all. Experience more than 20 awesome rides, from thrilling spin rides for the adrenaline junkies to family-friendly rides for those with young children. Try the thrill rides such as the Music Express, Bumper Boss, Power Surge, Sky Towers and Spin Crazy and Disco!
Entrance tickets to Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park not included in this package and can be purchased separately at the venue.
SkyCasino (Optional Visit)
The SkyCasino is a modern gaming space featuring one of the biggest selections of games in Asia. Its spacious design is inspired by an enchanted forest theme which brings the ambiance of the lush greenery outdoors, indoors.