- Hotel Transfer within Langkawi
- 8 seater speedboat with rooftop
- Life Jackets
- Each speedboat can fit maximum eight (8) persons
- Minimum of four (4) adults required per session
- Not suitable for children under twelve (12) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least two (2) days before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Trip Hours: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
GAME FISHING TOUR with Private Boat
Try out various different fishing methods such as Bottom Line fishing, Casting, Trolling and Jig-Fishing. Rods are provided as part of the tour, but you may bring your own too. An experienced guide is necessary unless you are seasoned anglers, who can manage on your own.
Live baits like shrimps and squids will be used (subject to availability) to ensure the best catches. Expect to catch groupers, snappers, barracuda, mackerel and even stingrays.
Having an experienced angler in your group is advised to assist in helping guests to bait hooks, remove hooks from fish, tie new lines, remove stuck lines, etc. If required, an experienced guide can be arranged for an additional charge RM 120 per boat (to be paid at the venue).
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to confirm the booking
- It is compulsory to wear life jacket at all times during the tour
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old
- We only engage experienced taikong or boatman who are well versed on good fishing spots around the area
- It is advisable to hire a guide to assist in helping guests to bait hooks, remove hooks from fish, tie new lines, remove stuck lines, etc. for an additional charge of RM 120 per boat
- All fishing trips are inclusive of free return hotel transfers to the jetty (hotel – jetty – hotel)
- Arrangements can be made to send your catches to a local restaurant to be cooked for your dinner
- Frozen packed fish can be arranged, if you wish to take your catch back home after your vacation
- Trip is subjected to suitable sea conditions for better haul/catches.