- Hotel Transfer within Taiping town
- All Transportation for duration of the tour
- Breakfast Picnic Basket
- Mineral water
- Tourist Guide
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- Maximum of twelve (12) pax allowed per session
- Not suitable for children under four (4) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
FULL DAY TAIPING LEISURE ENCHANTING EXCURSION
Formerly known as Maxwell Hill, this is a popular highland destination. Located at an altitude of 1,250 m above sea level approximately 10 km from Taiping town in Perak, it is the wettest zone in the country. It is also the oldest hill station in Malaysia, built by William Edward Maxwell in 1884 to provide a cool retreat for the colonial officials.
Take a tour to the Charcoal Factory, Fisherman Village and other places of interest in Kuala Sepetang, the town where the first Railway Station in Malaysia was built. Kuala Sepetang’s charcoal has been acknowledged as one of the best in Asia for the past century.
A guided tour of the oldest museum in Peninsular Malaysia. It is rich in ethnological, historical, archaeological and mechanobiological collections. Some of them are classified as rare collections hundreds of years old. Most of these collections and artifacts are displayed in the museum’s four main galleries, which itself is a 120 years old building.
- 8:00 am – Pick-up from designated location
- 9:00 am – Breakfast at the top of Bukit Larut (picnic basket is provided)
- 11:00 am – Transfer back to Taiping town, stop at Antong Coffee Shop for homemade snacks, coffee & biscuits
- 12:00 pm – Continue tour to Kuala Sepetang
- 1:00 pm – Lunch, try the local signature dish “Mee Udang Mak Jah” (own expenses)
- 2:00 pm – Visit the Charcoal Factory, Fisherman Village and other places of interest in Kuala Sepetang
- 4:00 pm – Final venue of the tour will be a visit to the Perak Museum
- 6:00 pm – End of tour and drop off at designated location