- Access to Flyboard Melaka
- 30-Minute Flyboarding Experience
- Safety Briefing
- Attraction / Activity Duration: Under 1 Hour
- Not suitable for children under age 10 or below 35kgs
- Adult Range: Age 11 and above and below 150kgs
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 11 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Have you ever wanted to fly? Well now you can, and it’s better than you imagined it would be. This feeling is achieved even by hovering just a few feet above the water. It’s exhilarating and there is a reason people line up to try this!!!
A personal watercraft (PWC / JET SKI) is what provides all the thrust to get these riders flying. A hose is installed to the PWC to re-route all the waterpower through the hose and on the other end is a Flyboard that a rider straps to their feet. When the PWC is revved up by our instructor the water power thrust the rider into the air.
Flyboard is an exciting new extreme sport that is taking the water sports industry by storm! It is exactly what it sounds like. This new generation of jet technology that uses jet ski to get enough water thrust to propel the body high up in the air. Rated as Top 10 water sport activities in Malaysia, that should be in your bucket list!
Closed every Monday, except during school holidays and public holidays