WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Flyboard experience (20 Minutes / Pax)
- Flyboard equipment & Jetski
- Life jacket
Flyboard is an exciting new extreme sport that is taking the water sports industry by storm! It is exactly what it sounds like. This new generation of jet technology that uses jet ski to get enough water thrust to propel the body high up in the air.
Rated as Top 10 water sport activities in Malaysia, that should be in your bucket list!
How Its Works
- A personal watercraft (PWC) is what provides all the thrust to get these riders flying.
- A hose is installed to the PWC to re-route all the waterpower through the hose and on the other end is a Flyboard that a rider straps to their feet.
- When the PWC is revved up by our instructor the water power thrust the rider into the air.
Flyboard City Watersport Centre started operations in May 2017. It is based in Forest City Country Garden, Johor with an outlet in Melaka which started operations in June 2015 by appointment only . Up-to-date, we have flown more than 500 cadets from as young as 9 years old (zero incidence). All the other watersport activities includes kayak, jetski, towable and aqua zorbing. Access to swimming pool in Forest City is FREE admission (opens daily from 10am – 6pm); just bring along your swimwear and you’ll be able to enjoy the pool for FREE.