WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Access to Flight Experience Flight Simulator
- Certificate of participation
- Multi City Flyer & Multi Ultimate package can be shared by up to three (3) people
Take command of the world’s most popular jet airliner; the Boeing 737! You will sit in the Captain’s seat and take-off, cruise and land the plane.
Flight Experience™ was the original flight simulator business to ‘open the cockpit to the world’. We are the world leader in flight simulation entertainment. Our simulators are built to an extremely high standard using the latest technology in both hardware and software and in fact are used by flight schools, universities and airlines for actual pilot training. They are approved by many aviation regulatory authorities around the world.
Take the controls of a commercial jet airliner. An exciting taste of what it feels like to be an airline pilot and land over 60 tonnes of aircraft on the tarmac. Your instructor will brief you on the basic controls and help you through two take-offs and two landings at an airport of your choice.
The City Circuits Package allows you to combine introductory flight training with the opportunity to practise take-offs and landings at different airports. Master the basics of take-offs and landings in a modern jet aircraft while experiencing some of the world’s great sights, then challenge yourself with one of the world’s most difficult approaches!
Land at the infamous old ‘Kai Tak’ Airport in Hong Kong in a thunderstorm, or perhaps Innsbruck Airport in Austria amongst the Swiss Alps!
Our most popular package!
Perfect your skills with a series of take-offs and landings at different airports, or experience what it’s like to be an airline captain by flying between two cities following real-life airline procedures! For the experienced aviator, why not try a challenging approach or landing in bad weather? Whatever your choice, you’ll be exhilarated by the thrill of flying a modern jet aircraft over some spectacular sights.
The ultimate flight experience! 90 minutes of pure unadulterated aviation excitement! Become fully immersed in the world’s best entertainment simulator. With the Ultimate Package, you’ll experience the full joy of flying. Captains can choose from some of our fantastic options below:
- Ultimate Circuits – Develop and perfect your take-off and landings by flying circuits. Challenge yourself with an in-flight emergency or flying one of the world’s most dangerous approaches in stormy weather! Can you cope under the pressure?
- Sector Flight and Circuits – Experience flying a full city-to-city Sector Flight following real-life airline procedures and then challenge yourself with take-offs and landings into some of the world’s most challenging airports.
- Ultimate Sector Flight – For the serious aviator. Fly a full city-to-city Sector Flight in real-time following real-world airline procedures. This package includes full cockpit orientation, route briefing, entering data into the Flight Management Computer, and executing checklists.
Imagine flying a State of the Art Boeing 737 simulator with your friends. Take turns at the controls. Up to 3 people can share in this amazing 60 minute ‘multi’ experience.
Want to compare your flying skills with friends or family? Up to three can share the flying with this multi simulator experience.
You can split the flying however you like and you can even create some competition to see who can make the best landing at a challenging airport. This is an ideal opportunity for the kids to take on Dad, and see who’s best!
Ninety minutes of excitement that you can share with two friends or family. Break the time up however you like. With an hour and a half there’s plenty of flying time. Become fully immersed in the world’s best entertainment simulator. With 90 minutes you’ll be able to fly into and out of numerous airports and learn what it’s really like to handle a Boeing 737.
This terrific package allows time to experience non-normal conditions or even an engine failure. See what it’s like to be thrown into an emergency situation that you and your friends must deal with to get everyone safely on the tarmac!
- 10:00 am – 10:00 pm | 7 days a week
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time