- Access to Palawan Firefly Watching Tour
- Hotel transfer (only within Puerto Princesa City)
- Van transportation for duration of the tour
- Buffet dinner
- The minimum booking for this tour is 2 pax
- Please contact the operator at least three (3) days before to schedule your trip
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- FREE for children under two (2) years old
- Children over eight (8) years old share the same rates as adults
- Surcharge applies for hotel pickup outside Puerto Princesa City
- Note: The Iwahig River is temporarily closed; the firefly watching tour is now facilitated in another place called Kitu-Kito
PALAWAN FIREFLY WATCHING TOUR
For those who love gazing over the stars and spending the night in the quiet serenity of nature, the Iwahig River Fireflies experience provides just that. Even better, it allows you to get intimately close with these little brilliant creatures. Having many fireflies shows a sign of an ecosystem that is thriving, and these little lightbulbs do enjoy gathering in the flowering mangroves of Iwahig River.
Once you’re on the boat, feel the water gently lapping against its craft, the sound of the gentle waves as the guide’s oar softly pushes it at a measured pace. Before you know it, the creatures are out with their signals. And just like the stars, the fireflies light up the evening – small and big, they cluster like clouds. Instead of seeing what the galaxy looks like in movies, you’re seeing life glowing and shimmering before you. The night skies, like many other things, are different here in Palawan with these illuminating creatures. So take this chance to be closer to nature and enjoy the beautiful, peaceful and calm river, with the nearby trees lit up, just like Christmas Trees, by the Fireflies at Iwahig.
There are no reviews yet.