WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 4WD Car Transportation
- Permit and entrance fee
- All the fees of activities above
- Two- way transportation fees
- any near hotels/station in Johor Bahru/Yong Peng
- Tour guide
It is the newest lowland tropical rain forest located in Johor, Malaysia. The area itself being more than 248 million years old where the exotic flora and fauna found nowhere else in the world.
Endau Rompin (Selai) National Park was officially opened to public in 2003. Selai is named after Kampung Selai, one of the five aborigine villages you must go through before you reach the entrance of the park. It is the newest lowland tropical rain forest located in Johor, Malaysia. The area itself being more than 248 million years old where the exotic flora and fauna found nowhere else in the world. There is a river called Selai, but then the park was later build there and it took this name. Hiking across Selai entails scenic river crossing via rope bridges and hopping along the boulders that do the Selai River. No matter how long you trek, the exhilarating sound of water rushing over rocks is never far away.
Itinerary day trip package
7:00 am – Johor Bharu / Yong Peng pick up point
9:30 am – Check in at Bekok
10:00 am – 4 wheel drive to National Park Selai
11:00 am – Short briefing & start trekking to Takah Pandan
1:30 pm – Lunch Time
2:00 pm – Blowpipe game
2:30 pm – Water tubing
3:30 pm – End of the trip
4:30 pm – Arrived back to Bekok
4:30 pm – Return back to Johor Bharu / Yong Peng
Term and condition
- This package does not include personal accident insurance.
- Trip might be cancelled if unexpected event or weather happens and payments made is not refundable.
- Authorities has rights to change or amend the itinerary sequence without prior notice.