- Two-way transfer within Johor Bharu & Yong Peng only
- All Transportation for duration of the tour
- All Permit, Activity & Entrance Tickets fees
- Tour Guide
- Minimum of two (2) adults required to confirm reservation
- Not suitable for children under four (4) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- For bigger groups (4 pax and above), please chat with our Customer Support to get additional discounts
- Tour Hours: 7:00 am – 4:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
ENDAU ROMPIN SELAI NATIONAL PARK TOUR
There are two official entry points to the park: the Peta entrance located along the eastern boundary in the district of Mersing, and the Selai entrance at the southwestern boundary in the district of Segamat. The Selai entrance is named after the main river that flows through this park of the park. A local Orang Asli legend has it that long ago a celestial princess who possessed great body heat descended upon the earth. The scorching heat that emanated from her body caused the great river that flowed down from the mountains of Gunung Besar to be reduced to a mere trickle the size of a strip of rattan or in the local language, sehelai rotan (or “Selai” for short).
Smaller than the Endau and Jasin rivers at the park’s eastern entrance, the Selai river exudes a tranquil quality, with exquisite Pelawan trees that lean over the water’s edge, their foliage dappling sunlight onto stony islets encircled by aquatic life. The local word for “waterfall” is takah, and Selai is indeed takah country. Some of its finest waterfalls are open to visitors; these form the focal points of pleasant, if not mildly challenging, day treks through the rainforest.
- Takah Tinggi – Feel the force while standing at the foot of this massive waterfall.
- Tubing Sungai Selai – Use your strength and wits to conquer the rapids by tyre tube and paddle.
- Takah Pandan – Savour the fragile beauty of the falls and the unique plants that adorn it.
- Forest trails – Be captivated by all the little things that you spot along the trail, both in the daytime and at night.
- 7:00 am – Pick up from Johor Bharu or Yong Peng
- 9:30 am – Arrive at Bekok
- 10:00 am – 4 wheel drive to National Park Selai
- 11:00 am – Short briefing & start trekking to Takah Pandan
- 1:30 pm – Lunch break
- 2:00 pm – Blowpipe games and activities
- 2:30 pm – Water tubing
- 3:30 pm – Begin return journey to Bekok
- 4:30 pm – End of the tour and return to Johor Bharu or Yong Peng
- This package does not include personal accident insurance
- The trip may be cancelled due to unexpected events or bad weather conditions refunds will not be provided
- The tour operators have the right to change or amend the itinerary sequence without prior notice
Kampung Bekok, 85400 Bekok, Johor