- Access to selection of choice:
- Shared Boat Tour – Discover Magical Islands (Standard)
- Standard + Private Hotel Transfer
- Standard + Fish Farm Entrance + Private Hotel Transfer
- Complimentary drinking water, soft drinks and chef’s choice of healthy snacks
- Full Safety briefing
- Life jackets and beach towels
- Free Entry to Paradise 101
- Minimum age for all water sports activities is 8 years old and must be accompanied by an adult / marshal
- Child ticket applies to child age 4 until 11 years old, no charges for child below age 4.
- Expectant women are highly not recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Recommended to bring extra clothes, sun blocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- Activities are subject to availability, weather and sea conditions – alternative activities or rescheduling options will be provided
DISCOVER MAGICAL ISLANDS with Shared Boat
Paradise 101 is a perfect choice for anyone seeking a getaway from the city or a retreat with family and friends. Blessed with a stretch of islands, this boat trip takes you on a cruise in discovering the picturesque and crystal-clear waters of the sea.
This tour of the southern islands of Langkawi by boat allows you to enjoy a day of unparalleled seascapes, crystal-clear waters and abundance of exotic sea creatures. Marvel at the beauty of Pulau Dayang Bunting also known as the Isle of the Pregnant Maiden. Also recognized as Langkawi’s second largest uninhabited island, its name derives from its silhouette that resembles a reclined pregnant lady from afar.
It is said from local beliefs that a barren woman will become fertile after swimming in the freshwater lake on the island. Surrounded by mangrove trees and a limestone formation, the freshwater lake is great for swimming while a small shop nearby offering drinks, snacks, and souvenirs as well as paddle boats and life jacket rentals are also available too.
On the boat, you will marvel when the time comes for the eagles’ feeding where you will witness the magnificent and bold creatures swoop down from the sky to catch their prey on water. Then tap into a magical dimension in the Echo Channel where you will hear the wonderful echoes in between the mountains. Towards the end, take a dip and enjoy a refreshing swim at a secluded beach and many more islands en-route. The final destination is the fish farm on an isolated island. Here you will see the different species of grown fishes, just another way to help you get in touch with nature.