- Private yacht tour for up to eight (8) persons:
- Tour of the southern islands of Langkawi
- Lake of the Pregnant Maiden
- Eagle Watching, Echo Channel, Limestone Formations
- Swimming activity at a secluded beach and other islands en-route
- Drinking water, soft drinks and chef’s choice of healthy snacks
- Full safety briefing, life jackets and beach towels
- Hotel transfer within Langkawi City
- The Sea Hawk Yacht can carry a maximum of eight (8) passengers for this tour
- FREE for children three (3) years old and below but please consider the yacht capacity
- Minimum age for all water sports activities is eight (8) years old and must be accompanied by an adult / marshall
- Pregnant women are highly NOT recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Recommended to bring extra clothes, sunblocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- Activities are subject to availability, weather and sea conditions. Alternative options will be provided if the weather is not good. It is possible to reschedule the activity for the next day without any charge
- Strictly no outside food & drinks permitted onto Paradise 101
- There are three main drop-offs for this exclusive tour which is Lake of the Pregnant Maiden Island, Eagle Watching at Eagle Sanctuary or Pulau Singah and a secluded beach for swimming
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Discover Magical Islands On Sea Hawk – Private Yacht Tour
Paradise 101 is a perfect choice for anyone seeking a getaway from the city or a retreat with family and friends. Blessed with a stretch of islands, this boat trip takes you on a cruise in discovering the picturesque and crystal-clear waters of the sea. Time to watch Langkawi from the seas with this private yacht tour.
This tour of the southern islands of Langkawi by boat allows you to enjoy a day of unparalleled seascapes, crystal-clear waters and an abundance of exotic sea creatures. Marvel at the beauty of Pulau Dayang Bunting, also known as the Lake of Pregnant Maiden.
Also recognised as the second-largest uninhabited island in Langkawi, its name derives from its silhouette that resembles a reclined pregnant lady from afar. It is said from local beliefs that a barren woman will become fertile after swimming in the freshwater lake on the island. Surrounded by mangrove trees and a limestone formation, the freshwater lake is excellent for swimming, while a small shop nearby offering drinks, snacks, and souvenirs, as well as paddle boats and life jacket rentals, are also available too.
Not far off is Pulau Singa Besar. It is an island strategically situated between the well-renowned Pulau Dayang Bunting and Pulau Beras Basah. The island sprawls about 600 hectares and is entirely covered by thick forest and huge stones. The natural setting makes it into a paradise of various wild lives where animals such as monkeys and eagles can be easily spotted around that area. As undeveloped to preserve its precious nature, the island has no basic amenities such as a lodge or resort. Nevertheless, it’s one island where one truly experiences the pristine serenity in its remarkable natural setting.
On the boat, you will marvel when the time comes for the eagles’ feeding, where you will witness the magnificent and bold creatures swoop down from the sky to catch their prey on water. Then tap into a magical dimension in the Echo Channel, where you will hear the beautiful echoes in between the mountains. Towards the end, take a dip and enjoy a refreshing swim at a secluded beach and many more islands en-route. The final stop is the fish farm on an isolated island. Here you will see the different species of grown fishes. It is just another way to help you connect with nature.
At the end of this Islands Discovery Tour, you may notice that some islands are uninhabited. Some islands have been earmarked for tourism. Therefore visitors from all over the world can commend and appreciate the unparalleled beauty of Langkawi. There’s something about the combination of natural rock formations, lush jungle, picturesque waves, limestone caves, and secluded beaches that truly makes Langkawi a special place for all. So hop on the Sea Hawk and let your adventure begin.