- Hotel Transfer within Kuala Lumpur
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets fees
- Minimum two (2) adults required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under three (3) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 6:00 am – 7:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
DAY TOUR NATIONAL PARK FROM KL
Taman Negara is a vast national park in Malaysia on the Malay peninsula. It encompasses a sprawling tropical rainforest that’s said to be 130 million years old. Kuala Tahan, the main entry point, is a base for the nearby canopy walkway, river trips and treks through the jungle to the top of Mt. Tahan. The park is home to tigers, macaques and birdlife, as well as the enormous flowers of the Rafflesia plant.
Experience something totally different. Walk on the world’s longest canopy walkway, 530 m long and hanging 40 m above the ground. This is a must do activity in Taman Negara as you enjoy the amazing views of flora and fauna along the walkway.
Jungle Trekking to Bukit Teresek The trail to Bukit Teresek is divided into sections which are flat and steep in parts. You will begin your trekking from the flatter zones which are not far from the river, for about 400 meters. For the remaining distance, you will be trekking along the steeper parts of the trail. It may be a challenging task for some, but you will feel energized when you realize you are walking among nature and under the tall, green forest.Floating Restaurant It is unique and has 10 “raft houses” at the river bank of Tembeling River. Food here is served based on local home-cooked Malay style. Drinks such as coffee, milo and tea are readily available, though take note that we Malaysians enjoy them really sweet. Take a break and experience a different kind of meal at the Taman Negara floating restaurant. It is a good option to “Eat and Meet” with other tourists to share experiences or exchange travel information.
Orang Asli Settlement See how the Orang Asli live totally different lives than us. Get to know these people and their villages, shelters and activities. The Orang Asli live in a nomadic style, moving from one place another within Taman Negara. There are two ethnics of Orang Asli in Taman Negara Batek and Semokberi. Their physical appearances look almost similar but the Batek people usually have tight curly hair, while the Semokberi people have wavy hair. They live in simple basic structure of palm-thatched shelters where several families live together. Some of the shelters are alongside the trails and river bank.
Rapids shooting is one of the more exciting activities in Taman Negara. In a wooden boat, you will ride through seven (7) rapids along Sungai Tembeling. This exhilarating activity starts from Kuala Tahan jetty to Kuala Terenggan and vice versa.
- 6:00 am – Pick up from any major hotel within Kuala Lumpur
- 9:30 am – Proceed to National Park (Taman Negara) – begin your adventure with the Canopy Walkway & Jungle Trekking to Bukit Teresek
- 12:00 pm – Lunch at the Floating Restaurant
- 2:00 pm – Visit the Orang Asli Settlement and experience the Rapids Shooting on Boat.
- 4:00 pm – Get cleaned up and transfer back to Kuala Lumpur
- 7:30 pm – Arrive at Kuala Lumpur