- Hotel Transfer within Kuala Lumpur
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets fees
- Minimum two (2) adults required to confirm booking
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
DAY TOUR ELEPHANT SANCTUARY AND DEERLAND / BATU CAVES
This is a fantastic opportunity to get up close and personal with elephants. You will learn more about these displaced elephants and how they are now prospering in this sanctuary. It will be a whole day of fun and enjoyment for the whole family. You will be given chance to ride the elephants, feed them with your hand & bathe them with their trainers in the river (additional RM 30 per person). So brace yourself to get wet when you jump into the river with these elephants.Deerland Park (closed on Fridays)
The park is located not very far from The Elephant Sanctuary and Krau Wild Life Reserve, Bukit Tinggi. You will see over 30 Indonesian Javan Deer (Cervus Timorences), Sika Deers, Mouse Deers and our very own local deer called Sambar. The park is also home to a variety of monkeys, birds, ostriches, sun bears and snakes.
Batu Caves (only on Fridays, as replacement to the Deerland Park)
This sacred temple for Hindus located at the top of the limestone hill at the north of Kuala Lumpur is famous for Thaipusam celebrations, that usually falls at the end of January each year. More than one million devotees and tourists visit this temple during this event. The temple compound is a mixture of beautiful architecture and statues, culminating in a flight of 272 steps to the top.
- 9:00 am – Pick up from any major hotel within Kuala Lumpur
- 9:30 am – Proceed to Deerland Park or Batu Caves (only on Fridays)
- 10:30 am – Proceed to Elephant Sanctuary
- 11:00 am – Arrive at Elephant Sanctuary. Registration + 30 minutes of video documentary show from National Geography
- 12:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Continue with activities such as “Get to know the Elephant Conservation Centre”, Hand Feeding Elephants and Bathing with Baby Elephants (additional RM 30 per person)
- 3:30 pm – End of tour and head back to Kuala Lumpur
- 6:00 pm – Arrive in Kuala Lumpur
- Please bring along your own towel and spare clothing, especially if you want to bathe with the baby elephants at The Elephant Sancturary (additional RM 30 per person).
- Deerland Park is closed on Fridays. On Fridays, this venue will be replaced with a visit to Batu Caves.