WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hotel Transfer within Kuala Lumpur
- All Transportation for duration of the tour
- Tourist Guide
Royal Selangor Pewter – Royal Selangor International is a Malaysian pewter manufacturer and retailer, the largest of its type in the world. Learn about all the different processes such as casting, filling, polishing, soldering, hammering & engraving. Of course, don’t miss out on purchasing some of these beautiful creations to adorn your home, or as a gift for that special someone.
Jadi Batek – A local traditional craft centre, active since 1976 with batik demonstrations & classes, plus Malaysian-made gifts & clothing.
Batu Caves – The sacred Hindu temple is located on top of the limestone hill north of Kuala Lumpur. It is the location famous for Thaipusam celebrations, in which more than a million devotees and thousands of tourists attend every year. Take the 272 flight of steps to the top for a rewarding experience.
- Pick-up from designated location
- Drive pass the Embassy Areas, en route to the Royal Selangor Pewter
- Next stop will be at the Jadi Batik Centre
- Final stop of the tour will be the Batu Caves Temple
- End of tour and drop off at designated location
- Comfortable walking shoes is recommended
- Due to the afternoon heat, caps, water bottles and sunglasses will come in handy
- For customers from outside Kuala Lumpur, please arrange your transport to any city centre hotel for pick up