- Hotel Transfer within Kuala Lumpur
- All Transportation for duration of the tour
- Tourist Guide
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to arrange your hotel pickup or meet up point
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Morning Session: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Afternoon Session: 2:00 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
COUNTRY SIDE AND BATU CAVES TOUR
Royal Selangor International is a Malaysian pewter manufacturer and retailer, the largest of its type in the world. Learn about all the different processes such as casting, filling, polishing, soldering, hammering & engraving. Of course, don’t miss out on purchasing some of these beautiful creations to adorn your home, or as a gift for that special someone.
A local traditional craft centre, active since 1976 with batik demonstrations & classes, plus Malaysian-made gifts & clothing.
The sacred Hindu temple is located on top of the limestone hill north of Kuala Lumpur. It is the location famous for Thaipusam celebrations, in which more than a million devotees and thousands of tourists attend every year. Take the 272 flight of steps to the top for a rewarding experience.
- Pick-up from designated location
- Drive pass the Embassy Areas, en route to the Royal Selangor Pewter
- Next stop will be at the Jadi Batik Centre
- Final stop of the tour will be the Batu Caves Temple
- End of tour and drop off at designated location
Afternoon Session: 2:00 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays