- Return Transfer from Gopeng Toll Plaza
- English speaking guide
- Set lunch
- Drinking water
- Other necessary equipment
- NOT suitable for children under seven (7) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
KANDU CAVE EXPLORATION
- 9:00 am – Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer to Kandu Cave (starting point).
- 9:50 am – Arrive at Kandu Cave. Briefing will be given by guide before caving. The caving exploration will be approximately three hours.
- 12:00 pm – Depart to lodge area for lunch.
- 12:30 pm – Freshen up. Transfer back to Gopeng Town.
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes, shorts and T-shirt (wear DARK colours), swimwear, extra pocket money, insect repellent, sun-block lotion, change of clothes, towel, cap / hat
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian
- You may purchase photos right after the tour (subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails
- No jewellery and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities