- CAMERON HIGHLANDS DAY TOUR – Shared / Join Trip
- Return transfer from Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral)
- Bilingual speaking guide cum driver (English/Malay)
- Mineral water bottle
Prefer to go for a Private Tour ? Get the Cameron Highlands Private Tour instead.
- The minimum booking for this tour is 2 pax.
- Minimum number of people required for tour departure is 10 pax.
- Note that you will be rescheduled to the closest date where it fulfills the minimum tour departure number.
- Please contact the operator at least two (2) days before to schedule your trip
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Child below 13 years, must be accompanied with a guardian
- Departure / Pickup from KL Sentral
- This tour valid until 27th Dec 2020
- Meals / Food NOT included in this package
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Finalized itinerary will be done by Asia Region on the day of tour
- Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same
CAMERON HIGHLANDS DAY TOUR
There are good reasons why Cameron Highlands remains a popular tourist destination in Malaysia for locals and internationals alike. Its cold weather, serenity and gorgeous countryside scenery makes it a great escape for anyone. With this Cameron Highlands Tour, its itinerary includes visits to:
Famous for its valleys carpeted in magnificent fields of bright green, Cameron Highlands is the largest tea growing region in Malaysia. Amidst the spectacular mountain scene, take the chance to sit at the hilltop tea houses and sip a cup of its renowned tea. Keep in mind that the tea plantation factory is closed on Monday so avoid going on that day if you wish to go inside and sip their delicious tea.
Frolic around in the rose garden and smell the fragrant roses. Boasting over 400 species of roses along with cacti and other flowers like camellia, gerbera and honeysuckle, the Cameron Rose Garden is a natural beauty and aesthetic galore for shutterbugs and flower enthusiasts alike. Anyone who loves flowers will find it worthwhile to visit a rose garden because roses (and other flowers) really do flourish in such a climate.
Cameron Highlands is one of the only places in Malaysia that grows strawberries all year round. When this dainty fruit is in season from May to August, you are allowed to enter the farm and pluck your own strawberries. You would want to try them fresh off the farm, with a dollop of cream on the side. Strawberry is also in everything here, from ice cream to jam, milk shake, juice, waffles and even strawberry with chocolate fondue – an absolutely delight if you are a fan of strawberries.
The Butterfly Farm is one of the oldest and most popular attractions in Cameron Highlands. Its living collection of butterflies flutter around a landscaped garden filled with flowers and greenery, while beetles and other exotic insects are also exhibited in the enclosure. This Butterfly Park promises a dreamlike experience where you get to be surrounded by colourful and frisky butterflies.
Travelling around Cameron Highlands, you will see various vegetable farms located in various places. One of the popular vegetable markets is the Kea Farm Vegetables Market. You will find that the whole area is just one massive vegetable garden. Besides vegetables, locally grown flowers like roses and dried flowers, colorfully crafted cacti, and potted plants are some of the other things you can spot here.
Kea Farm is an agricultural district in Cameron Highlands. Its central feature is a farmers’ market along the main road at its summit. Here you will find traders setting up stalls from morning till evening – a great place to seize bargains on fresh crops including strawberries, corn, greens and fruits. Other local products available at the market include fashion apparel, souvenirs, ornamental plants, packaged food and flowers.