- Access to Butterfly Park, Insect Kingdom & Bird Feeding
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Opening Hours: 9:30 am – 7:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing time
BUTTERFLY PARK & INSECT KINGDOM – SENTOSA
Surrounded with lush tropical greenery, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom showcases the stunning beauties of mother nature. With a great variety of fluttering butterflies and exotic insects, this tamed wilderness is sure to delight you.
Experience first hand how the metamorphosis of a butterfly takes place right before your eyes.The aim of this programmed is to boost the student’s knowledge of our delicate Butterflies & Insects by allowing them to experience a closer touch with the nature. We encourage the hands-on approach towards learning so that students will not only be able to absorb the information better, but have fun through their learning process as well.
Butterfly Bliss Solemnization Package
An epitome of enchantment @ Butterfly Park, where love will flutter. Our butterfly-themed wedding expresses the moment your love grew wings and took flight together, for the first time, as one.Bring the enchantment of the butterfly tale to your wedding where a symbol of transformation and beauty transcends. There is nothing more beautiful than having your ceremony amidst fluttering butterflies at our scenic Meadow Bridge and Butterfly Eden.Having a butterfly release on your wedding day is a wonderful way to symbolize your transition to a new life as a married couple. Your guest will certainly appreciate this incredible opportunity to participate in the creation of these wonderful memories on your special day.