- Return transfer from Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral) to Bukit Tinggi
- Private transportation (10 seater van) for duration of the tour
- Entrance ticket to Colmar Tropical
- Bilingual speaking guide cum driver (English / Malay)
- Mineral water bottle
Prefer to go for the Genting Highland Private Tour? Get the Colmar Tropical & Genting Highland Private Tour instead.
- Please contact the operator at least two (2) days before to schedule your trip
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Children below 13 years, must be accompanied by an adult guardian
- Meals / Food are NOT included in this package
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Finalized itinerary will be done by Asia Region on the day of tour
- Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same
Colmar Tropicale Bukit Tinggi Day Tour
Wander about amidst grand, European-style architecture, lush tropical forests and majestic wildlife. Whether you’re looking to escape from the monotony of your weekly routine at the office with a short trip to the hills, or whether you’re longing to flee from the stuffy heat down below, Bukit Tinggi’s sense of community and wonderful atmosphere just beckon you to experience them first-hand.
|8:30 am||Depart from Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral) to Bukit Tinggi|
|10:00 am||Arrive at Bukit Tinggi / Colmar Hill|
|4:00 pm||Stop by Janda Baik for local product shopping|
|7:00 pm||Arrive back at Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral)|
Bukit Tinggi – Colmar Hill
Discover what Colmar Tropicale has to offer your wanderlust soul. A Medieval French themed village, situated in the verdant highlands of KL, which draws its inspiration from the 18th century city of Colmar in Alsace, France. The French cafés and art galleries here too are bound to delight you with its rustic charm. If you are a movie buff and have dreamt of being in one of those quaint little French towns, then look no further as the Colmar Tropicale French Village promises you such. With multiple brightly coloured shophouses and many brick houses, walking around this quaint French Village in Malaysia will give you something worth remembering in Bukit Tinggi.
Janda Baik is a nature resort destination in Pahang. It shares a next door neighbour with Bukit Tinggi, while remaining a moderately short distance away from Genting Highlands, but presents a far more secluded and peaceful tourist destination. Janda Baik is a delightful place for visitors seeking a quick escape into cooling weather and natural surroundings from urban heat and activity.
There are no reviews yet.