- Access to Bukit Gambang Water Park
- FREE entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Tubes, lockers, children life vests and towels are available for rental ONLY through cashless transactions
BUKIT GAMBANG WATER PARK
Experience the longest, highest, largest and widest water-fun attractions in Malaysia. In Bukit Gambang Water Park, there is always something for everyone to enjoy and a wonderland for children of all ages.
The Water Park offers attractions such as:
Man-made beach of white crystal sand with wooden cabanas and swaying coconut trees. Rest and relax to the sound of waves gently crashing against golden sands. Build sand castles or even surf the waves at Coco Beach. There’s no better way to spend the afternoon.
- Wave Pool – Malaysia’s largest wave pool of 24,000 sq.ft. offering eight different wave patterns including one of its kind ‘Tsunami’ wave.
Exclusively designed and dedicated to kids with the replicas of adult slides for them to experience. Parent – toddler tubes are also available.
- Aqua Play – Giant Piranha that pours gallons of water for a splashing good time. An all-time favourite to kids of all ages.
- Glacier River – The widest river float in the country with a turbulence zone at Typhoon River. This floating journey goes around Penguin Island.
- Journey of Ice – The cool and misty floating experience along the Glacier River.
- Other fun activities at Penguin Island include Splash Pool, Kids Slides, Telematch Pool, Adult Leisure Pool, Garden Terrace and Lake View Terrace.
Tree Top Hills Sides – The famous water slides zone which includes:
- The Longest Family Raft Ride in Malaysia (max 4 to 5 people in a raft) – Ride with exciting twists and turns as you make your way through one of the longest rides in Malaysia.
- The Longest Canopy Slide in Malaysia (Single or double tube)
- Galaxy Slide – Sliding in darkness (Single or double tube)
- Crystal Slide (Single or double tube)
- The Longest 6-Lane Racer in Malaysia (Single mat) – Thrill seekers at the ready! You’re in for a fast and bumpy ride as you race your friends to the bottom of this slide.
Refuel and recharge with Food & Beverage at:
- Coco Delight
- Penguin Express
- Pizza Time
- Coco Beach Kiosk
- Island Kiosk
- Family Raft Kiosk
Other facilities at Bukit Gambang Water Park include:
- Gift Shop
- Multi-entry RFID Locker
- Tube Rental
- Prayer Room
- Washroom / Shower Room
- First Aid Room
- Wooden Cabana
10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Friday, Saturday, Sunday and School & Public Holidays
Water Park is closed on Tuesdays, except during School & Public Holidays