- Access to Bukit Gambang Water Park and
- Access to Bukit Gambang Safari Park
- FREE entrance for children under three (3) years old
- SAFARI PARK:
- Baby strollers are available for rental
- This is a non-smoking park
- Wheelchair is available upon request
- No outside food & beverages are allowed
- WATER PARK:
- Tubes, lockers, children life vests and towels are available for rental ONLY through cashless transactions
BUKIT GAMBANG COMBO (WATER PARK & SAFARI PARK)
Experience the longest, highest, largest and widest water-fun attractions in Malaysia. In Bukit Gambang Water Park, there is always something for everyone to enjoy and a wonderland for children of all ages. The Water Park offers attractions such as:Coco Beach
Man-made beach of white crystal sand with wooden cabanas and swaying coconut trees.
- Wave Pool – Malaysia’s largest wave pool of 24,000 sq.ft. offering eight different wave patterns including one of its kind ‘Tsunami’ wave.
Exclusively designed and dedicated to kids with the replicas of adult slides for them to experience. Parent – toddler tubes are also available.
- Aqua Play – Giant Piranha that pours gallons of water for a splashing good time. An all-time favourite to kids of all ages.
- Glacier River – The widest river float in the country with a turbulence zone at Typhoon River. This floating journey goes around Penguin Island.
- Journey of Ice – The cool and misty floating experience along the Glacier River.
- Other fun activities at Penguin Island include Splash Pool, Kids Slides, Telematch Pool, Adult Leisure Pool, Garden Terrace and Lake View Terrace.
Tree Top Hills Sides – The famous water slides zone which includes:
- The Longest Family Raft Ride in Malaysia (max 4 to 5 people in a raft) – Ride with exciting twists and turns as you make your way through one of the longest rides in Malaysia.
- The Longest Canopy Slide in Malaysia (Single or double tube)
- Galaxy Slide – Sliding in darkness (Single or double tube)
- Crystal Slide (Single or double tube)
- The Longest 6-Lane Racer in Malaysia (Single mat) – Thrill seekers at the ready! You’re in for a fast and bumpy ride as you race your friends to the bottom of this slide.
BUKIT GAMBANG SAFARI PARK
Main districts to discover:
- Simba Hill – Home to its first ever locally born white lion in Malaysia, King holds a special place in people’s hearts. Visitors can witness the magnificent white lions as close as possible. There’s even a bunker for a closer view when the lions roam around the space freely. Families and friends can also enjoy the open spaced area and take photos of the white lions here.
- Night Jungle – When the sun sets, the nocturnal animals come alive at night. From the beautiful panther to adorable owls, it’s always a new experience witnessing these animals in their nocturnal habitat. Notable animals such as the Eurasian Lynx, Racoon and Hyena are present here.
- Foreign Village – From our Multi-Animal Kid’s Show to Rabbit Feeding zones, this is the place the kids will especially enjoy. There are many zones that have feeding areas for children to purchase food and have the chance to be closer to the animals. Spot the meerkats, snakes, crocodiles, and binturong!
- Forest Land – Discover the wonderful bird life in BGSP’s very own bird aviary! Home to many primates, discover them in the Primate trail and look out for animals like the golden-backed jackal, golden eagle, brown bears and plethora of birds.
There are also a variety of shows that are entertaining for both family and friends from the Yabara Fire Show to our Bird’s Show, kids will love it as they can learn all the fun facts about the animal and their abilities from these events. Show schedule as follows:
|Wonderful Birds Show||Forest Arena @ Forest Land||3:00 pm|
|Tarzan Animal Kids Show||Village Arena @ Foreign Village||5:00 pm|
|Yabara Fire Show||Village Courtyard @ Foreign Village||7:45 pm|
9:30 am – 6:30 pm | Friday, Saturday, Sunday and School & Public Holidays
Water Park is closed on Monday – Thursday, except during School & Public Holidays
BUKIT GAMBANG SAFARI PARK
10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Friday, Saturday, Sunday and School & Public Holidays
Safari Park is closed on Monday – Thursday, except during School & Public Holidays