WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hotel Transfer within Kuching city
- Entrance Tickets fees
- Tourist Guide
One of the most exciting and unique eco-friendly resort developments in the region, located within just an hours drive (60 km) from Kuching city. The resort stands at the height of 1,000 meters above sea level on the Sarawak-Kalimantan border and is nestled amongst the oldest and second largest tropical rainforest in the world.
The many attractions and recreational activities available at Borneo Highlands Resort are based on the concept of “Back to Nature, Back to Basis”. Attractions at Borneo Highlands include the Kalimantan Border Lookout Point, Flower Gardens, Swan Lake and Horticulture Nursery and Organic Farm.
Picture yourself in a place where you can find perfect peace and tranquility in the heart of unspoiled nature. A place where romance lingers in the crisp mountain air. A place where nature lovers can explore the beauty and wonders of the rain-forest. Experience that place here at Borneo Highlands Resort.
- Meet up at designated location and depart for Borneo Highlands Resort
- Arrive at Borneo Highlands Resort and begin tour. Highlights include:
- Kalimantan Border Lookout Point
- Flower Gardens
- Swan Lake
- Horticulture Nursery and Organic Farm
- End of tour and drop off at designated location