WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hotel Transfer from within Kuching city
- All Transportation for duration of the tour
- Entrance Tickets fees
- One bottle Mineral Water per pax
Borneo Happy Farm is about a 45 minute drive from Kuching city. The entire farm spans over 130 acres of land that is surrounded by lush greenery. The Borneo Happy Farm concept is to create awareness of nature conservation, green ecology, local cultures, traditional foods and health regimens.
Besides that, Borneo Happy Farm also focuses on agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, aquaculture and leisure camp with healthy lifestyle. Discover how farmers work hard to grow our food. The rain-forest is rich in flora & fauna and endemic species of birds. Come see the Matang Narrow-Mouthed frog – dubbed as the world’s second smallest frog, beautiful palms and a large collection of living medicinal herbs. Visit the Longevity Village where you can meet endangered turtle species and popular arowana fish.
- 8:30 am – Pick Up from Hotel / Pick up point (within Kuching city only)
- 9:30 am – Arrive at Borneo Happy Farm
- 11:30 am – End of tour and return to Kuching city