- Access to 20 – 30 minutes Boat Ride
- Return boat transfer from Jetty 101 to Paradise 101
- Full Safety Briefing
- Safety Marshall on standby
- Life jackets
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Children under eight (8) years old are not allowed to participate
- Children under eighteen (18) years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Pregnant women are highly NOT recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Recommended to bring extra clothes, sunblocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- Activities are subject to availability, weather and sea conditions
- Strictly no outside food & drinks permitted onto Paradise 101
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Boat Ride [Paradise 101 Langkawi]
Paradise 101 island certainly lives up to its name as a paradise. The island is covered with shady Casuarina and Pinoh trees and has plenty of sun lounges and hammocks to relax in. But there are other ways to relax, with more excitement, such as taking a boat ride.
Boat rides are just plain good for the soul. The sense of peace and tranquillity that can be restored to you while gently rocking on the waves is undeniable. Just a simple and relaxing boat ride can introduce you to a unique kind of adrenaline as you take in scenic views of the sea. As you race along, take in the lush greenery of the main island and the beautiful Andaman Sea surrounding you.
Cruising the coastline can introduce you to entirely another version of your world, even if you’re just a few miles away from where you grew up. Seeing and experiencing a place from the water is inherently different from experiencing it by land. You experience nature differently, and a boat ride makes it fun and worthwhile, giving you ample opportunity to take interesting photos and selfies on the Andaman Sea.