WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hotel Transfer within Terengganu town
- Return boat transfer from Merang Jetty
- Snorkeling boat trip
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
- English speaking (basic only) Driver / Guide
Pulau Bidong is one of the most beautiful islands in Asia, a natural wonder untouched by development
Located about 5 miles south of Redang Island, a 15-20 minutes speedboat ride away, Pulau Bidong is one of the most beautiful islands in Asia, a natural wonder untouched by development. It is an island with a huge recreational area and diving spots. Pulau Bidong and its six neighbouring islands like Pulau Karah, Pulau Gelok and Pulau Tengkorak have numerous hot spots for snorkeling enthusiasts. This has now has become one of the biggest shelter for marine lives.
The Bidong Island Trip offers you a chance to experience some amazing snorkeling and other activities. Rise up bright and early to journey to the island via speedboat. Be mesmerized by the beauty of mother nature, marine life and the “Little Saigon”, a village left over by the Vietnamese Boat people. Once you have filled your tummy with some lunch, it is time to venture out into open waters and snorkel to your heart’s content. Head out by boat and snorkel in the waters around Bidong Island and later, Karah Island. Use this opportunity to dive deep into the marine world and observe dazzling corals, colourful fishes and their entire ecosystem.
- 8:00 am – Meet at hotel lobby or meet up point and transfer to Merang Jetty
- 9:00 am – Depart to Bidong Island by speedboat
- 9:45 am – Visit the “Little Saigon” village, left by the Vietnamese Boat People
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 1:30 pm – Snorkeling by boat around Bidong Island and Karah Island
- 2:30 pm – End of Tour and return to Hotel