WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hotel Transfer within Kuala Terengganu
- All Transportation for duration of the tour – boat rides, etc.
- Tour Guide
Bukit Bewah, Bukit Taat and its surroundings are estimated to have been around for more than 270 million years, since the early ages of earth’s continental shifts
For millions of years, the Bewah region was in a muddy ocean floor covered in silt. Once the sea began to calm, the mud and silt deposition allowed the propagation of shellfish to prosper. Together with a variety of flora and fauna, the area became a natural habitat and ecological system for millions of years. These varied kinds of life eventually formed limestones and fossils that became the basis of the Bewah Caves.
The Bewah region continued to experience the effects of volcanic activity and subterranean rejection for approximately 260 million years, resulting in the formation of seafloor into land and mountains of which the impact can still be observed. Even today, the geological formations are still ongoing and enriches the flora and fauna around Bewah area.
- There will be a RM 1 per person Permit fee to enter Taman Negara Kenyir
- If you are bringing cameras & related equipment, there will be an additional fee of RM 5 per camera
- Please bring along your MyKad or Passport for identification purposes
- It is recommended to wear dark clothes, cap and bring your own towel & and torchlight
- Keep away from any deodorant / perfume scents for 4 hours prior to the tour
- 9:00 am – Pick Up at Meeting Point / Hotel Lobby
- 9:30 am – Boat ride from Pengkalan Gawi to Taman Negara, Kenyir Lake
- 10:30 am – Arrive at Bewah caves and begin exploration
- 12:30 pm – End of exploration, and get ready for boat ride back to Pengkalan Gawi
- 2:00 pm – Arrive back at Meeting Point / Hotel