- Rickshaw / Tuk-Tuk ride for the duration of the tour
- All Entrance tickets, except camera fee for Jama Masjid (INR 300)
- Professional English-speaking tour Guide
- Snacks & Tea
- Water Bottle
- Pick-up from Red Fort Parking (Sunehri Masjid)
- Additional services, extra meals, tips and gratuities are not included in this package
- Jama Masjid charges INR 300 per camera to be allowed inside the premise (not included in this package)
- This tour is not available on Sundays, as the markets are closed
- You can contact the operator to select preferred session – Morning 9:00 am | Afternoon 3:00 pm
- You must remove your shoes and socks in the temples and places of worship
- For your own safety, kindly stay close to your guide at all times and follow their instructions
- Beware of pickpockets in crowded areas and pay attention to your mobile phones, camera, wallets and other belongings
- This tour is NOT wheelchair friendly
BEST OF OLD DELHI – EXCLUSIVE RICKSHAW / TUK-TUK TOUR
This tour is a great introduction to the authentic old world charms of Delhi, while escaping the nuisance of walking in the traffic. Your friendly guide will greet you at the meeting point near Red Fort. Sit back in your tuktuk. Ride past the several colourful, busy bazaars of Old Delhi while your guide explains the important role they play for the locals.
Your first stop is Jama Masjid, India’s largest mosque. Spend some time walking around the red sandstone courtyard, Hop onto your tuktuk and ride through Khari Baoli, Asia’s largest spice market since 17th century. Get hands-on information about the wonderful world of spices and their medicinal and health benefits. Stop for a quick snack at the famous Chandni Chowk.
Head to your next stop, Gurudwara Sis Ganj, a significant prayer house for Sikhs. End the tour at Jain Mandir, also home to a charitable hospital for birds. Learn about the tenets of the Jain religion, before being dropped to your initial meeting point near the Red Fort.
Afternoon Session: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm | Closed every Sunday
Meet Up Location: Red Fort Parking (Sunehri Masjid)