- Access to Bali Instagram Tour
- Pura Lempuyang Temple (The Gates Of Heaven)
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Balinese coffee plantation
- Tegalalang Rice field
- Jungle swing
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All entrance tickets
- Sarong for temple visits
- Hotel transfers
- Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian,Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- English-speaking guide
- Tour Duration : 11 hours
- Not suitable for children under age 2
- Adult Range : Age 11 and above
- Minimum age for activity is 11 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Bali Instagram Tour
If magical waterfalls, stunning temples and tropical jungles sound like something you’d be into, Bali is the place for you! Let us show you around our favourite island paradise and come along on our unique Bali Instagram Tour.
This exciting adventure will take you to some of the most iconic attractions on the island so you can have that postcard-worthy picture you have always dreamed of.
You can pose like you are touching the heavens at Lempuyang Temple, feel like walking on water at Tirta Gangga Water Palace, or ride the famous jungle swing of Bali with the majestic Tegalalang Rice Terraces as your background!
A guide will also escort you to learn more about Bali’s history and culture as you drop by these fantastic places. Round trip transfers to and from your hotel are also included for a hassle-free tour around the island!
Here are some excellent highlights of the Bali Instagram Tour!
Pura Lempuyang Temple
As one of the island’s oldest and most sacred temples, Pura Lempuyang Temple is a dream place for visitors to take photos. Get a snap with the mountain top in the background for the ultimate Bali Instagram tour photo.
Tirta Gangga Water Palace
A former royal palace, Tirta Gangga Water Palace is now a scenic garden that tourists and locals frequent. From vibrant fish to beautiful architecture, there are loads of photo opportunities at Tirta Gangga Water Palace.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Take stunning pictures of the sun shining through Tukad Cepung Waterfall for your Instagram account, then jump in and enjoy a refreshing splash at this tranquil waterfall.
Tegalalang Rice Terraces
One of the best spots for a Bali Instagram tour, people come from far and wide to see the Tegalalang Rice Terraces. The rice terraces are substantial, just a 20-minute drive from Ubud and are instantly recognisable worldwide.
05.00 AM Leave the hotel and go directly to Lempuyang Temple, known as The Gates Of Heaven
07.00 AM Arrive at Lempuyang Temple
09.30 AM Tirta Gangga Temple
11.30 AM Lunch – personal expense
01.00 PM Tukad Cepung Waterfall
01.30 PM Coffee tasting at Balinese coffee plantation
03.30 PM Tegalalang Rice field
04.00 PM Jungle swing
What to Bring / Travel Tips :
- You can wear strapped sandals, flip-flops or shoes
- You may wear comfortable T-shirt and shorts and bring swimsuits for the visit to the waterfall
- Backpack for your belongings
- Towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion, and camera (at your own risk)
Prohibitions & Limitations :
- Know your limits and capabilities – A lot of walking is involved
Additional Information :
- Itinerary is subjected to weather conditions
- Rest assured that you will be accompanied by experienced facilitators and guides throughout the way in case you are in need of any assistance
Hotel Pick-Up : 04.30 AM – 05.00 AM