- Access to Ayung White Water Rafting Adventure
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Safety approved rafting equipment
- Hotel transfers
- Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian,Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- Activity Duration : 6 hours
- Adult Range : Age 11 and above
- Not suitable for children under age 11
- Minimum age for activity is 11 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
Ayung White Water Rafting Adventure
Ayung River Bali, as a location for Ubud rafting tours, is considered the best whitewater rafting in Bali. Due to the white water river in Ubud being very suitable for beginners and very appropriate for family activities.
The Ubud stream is the most extended stream on the island of Bali. The Ayung whitewater River length is approximately 68,5 kilometres. Start from the northern mountain, then goes to Bangli regency, Gianyar Regency, Badung Regency, and end on Badung strait at Sanur beach Bali.
Ubud river rafting is the first white water river use for Bali rafting trips. As one of the longest rivers in Ubud, Bali, white water rafting adventure offers a thrilling adventure combine with central Bali nature sightseeing.
You will enjoy the Bali rainforest and maintain the rice field exceptionally well if you do Ayung Rafting Bali. You may also see wildlife in the Bali rainforest,t such as the beautiful Blue Javan Kingfisher. If you want to discover a hidden waterfall, you can find it by doing Ubud water rafting. You can get scenery and wildlife here, such as the rice field, jungle, and waterfall.
Once you arrive, you will change into your rafting clothes and equipment, instructed by the professional guides about the proper rafting techniques and safety rules. Set off on your exhilarating rafting adventure, which lasts for a bit over an hour, and feels the cool water splashing on your skin as you make your way to the finish line.
Rest and recharge with a delicious buffet meal that features a variety of fresh, local dishes before you shower and starts to head back to your hotel. This is a fun, family-friendly activity that all thrillseekers should try at least once during their visit to Bali!
07.00 AM Pick up time from your accommodation.
08.30 AM Coffee break at Balinese coffee plantation.
09.30 AM White Water Rafting activities
11.30 AM Having lunch & back to your hotel
What to Bring / Travel Tips :
- You can wear strapped sandals or waterproof shoes
- You may bring swimsuits or any water activewear for the activity
- Do pack extra clothes for after
- Backpack for your belongings
- Towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion, and camera (at your own risk)
- Cash for personal expenses
Prohibitions & Limitations :
- Know your limits and capabilities, you should be considerably physically fit to take part in this activity
- Not suitable for people who have heart problem, asthma
Additional Information :
- Itinerary is subjected to weather conditions
- Rest assured that you will be accompanied by experienced facilitators and guides throughout the way in case you are in need of any assistance
Hotel Pick-Up : 07.00 AM – 07.30 AM