- Access to Awana SkyWay Genting Cable Car
- One way trip in a standard gondola OR
- Two way trip in a standard gondola
- Free visit to Chin Swee Caves Temple
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- Free admission for child height 90cm and below
- Adult Range: Heigh 91cm and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 90cm in height and must be accompanied by an adult
Awana SkyWay Genting Cable Car
Disembark at the midway point, and pay a visit to the Chin Swee Caves Temple, a Taoist temple set on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land, erected in honor of Buddhist monk and Reverend Master Chin Swee from the Fujian Province.
Feel the coolness of crisp mountain air, as the cabins are outfitted with special windows and louvres for the ultimate high flying experience.
07.00 AM – 1.00 AM | Thursday – Saturday, Eve of Public Holiday & Public Holiday
Chin Swee Temple Station : 08.00 AM – 6.00 PM | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
There are no reviews yet.