- Access to ArtScience Museum
- Access to Future World
- Access to Digital Light Canvas
- You will receive two (2) separate emails for this attraction – one (1) Tripcarte order confirmation and one (1) with the attraction’s e-Ticket, within 2 working hours
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters and display the attraction’s e-Ticket
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
Our striking lotus-inspired building, designed by Moshe Safdie, features 21 gallery spaces spanning nearly 5000 square meters. Since opening in February 2011, we have held large-scale exhibitions by some of the world’s best known artists including Leonardo da Vinci, Salvador Dali, Andy Warhol, Vincent Van Gogh and M.C. Escher. In addition, we have presented significant exhibitions that explore aspects of science including big data, particle physics, paleontology, marine biology, cosmology and space exploration.
The museum has staged international exhibitions in partnership with renowned museums and galleries from around the world including the British Museum and Science Museum in London; the American Museum of Natural History, New York; the Biblioteca Ambrosiana, Milan; the Mori Art Museum, Tokyo; the Australian Centre for Moving Image, Melbourne and many other institutions. We also originate and produce exhibitions in-house and run a full programme of education, events, performances, screenings and learning opportunities for a wide range of audiences.
Enter a futuristic world of high-tech interactive artworks at Future World, created in collaboration with teamLab, a renowned interdisciplinary art collective. Be immersed in a world of art, science, magic and metaphor through a collection of cutting-edge digital installations.
DIGITAL LIGHT CANVAS
Presented in collaboration with teamLab, explore beyond the boundaries of physical place at Digital Light Canvas. Be amazed as shoals of fish gather in the ocean beneath you while crystals light up above, or paint your own calligraphic art with your footsteps as flowers blossom to life.