WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Access to Aquaria KLCC
Aquaria KLCC, a world-class aquarium that showcases marine life and animals from Malaysia and around the world. It is an Oceanarium showcasing over 5,000 different exhibits of aquatic and land-bound sea creatures over a sprawling 60,000 square foot space right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s city centre, walking distance from Suria KLCC. The underwater tunnel is one of longest in KLCC aquaria that attracts tourists all the time. This aquarium is considered one of the best in Asia and there is lots of marine wildlife to explore and see. Experience yourself surrounded by the 3D aquarium with colourful fishes and rare shark that is long as 6.4m. The aquarium KLCC shark feeding time is at 3.00 pm on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday. This underwater world place is also used under educational purpose, researches and learning on aquatic animals. School students are always given Aquaria KLCC price students to encourage them to learn more about this place species and what Aquaria KLCC Malaysia beholds.
- 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, daily
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- Check out the Feeding show and learn more about the aquatic animals
- Feeding Schedule
- Daily Feeding Schedule: 10:45 am, 11:15 am, 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:00 pm , 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 5:45pm, 6:30pm
- Special Feeding Schedule
- (i) Arapaima (Flooded Forest) at 2:30 pm, Sand Tiger Sharks (Aqua Theatre) at 3:00 pm **every Monday, Wednesday, Saturday**
- (ii) Japanese Spider Crab (The Deep Sea) at 11:30 am **every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday**
- Please grab a brochure at the counter for the location of the feeding session.
- You may contact Aquaria KLCC directly to book for other programmes including Sleep with Sharks, Cage Rage, Dive with Sharks
How to Use
Book your ticket
- Add your tickets to the cart.
- Proceed to checkout and complete your bookings with payments.
- Tripcarte.asia QR Code and e-tickets will be sent to your email within 2 hours.
Redemptions of tickets
- This Aquaria KLCC ticket can only be used by the customer on the date/time that is booked.
- Printed e-tickets must be presented at the counter for redemption on the day of the visit.
- All Aquaria KlCC ticket online purchase is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, unless specified for certain attractions. Simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of MyKad Holder type tickets.
Read our complete Terms & Conditions here
- If you have a change of plans and want to cancel the tiket aquaria klcc, simply submit the Refund Form.
- For Combo Deals, refunds are only applicable if you do not visit ANY of the attractions. Partial refunds do not apply.
If buy the tickets today, can be use on the same day
Yes, can be used on the same day and anytime you want as the tickets are valid till 6 months.
Tripcarte.asia is having promotions. Can the promo tickets be used anytime?
Yes, you can use anytime within the 6 months validity
When will be next promotion price?
We always have promotion when there is holiday seasons and can grab while promotion still on
Can still buy when not a member?
Yes can, no problem.
We create a friendly website that is easy for our beloved customers to book online anytime they want.
I have purchased the tickets via Tripcarte.asia . What next ? Where do I redeem the tickets ?
Upon purchase, you would receive an email with QR code. Aquaria KLCC Tripcarte.asia tickets are open date (FlexPlus) tickets . You can proceed to Aquaria KLCC any day and show the QR code at the counter for scanning.
If time limit is shown at attraction, means we have to get out on time or how ?
No, the 2 hours is just a recommendation on how long it usually takes to cover a certain attraction. You can be there during the whole opening hours.
Are there any souvenir shops nearby ?
Yes they have many souvenir shop inside which you can buy for yourself or love once.
Are there any restaurants or eateries inside or nearby ?
Yes they have many restaurant there where you can buy any foods their served.
What activity we can do inside
In Aquaria KLCC, you will see many kind of 5000 different marine animal species. Can take photo as many as you want but Alert for sign board that not allowed for capturing photo as it will affect them.
Must present Mykad or IC or passport
For malaysians, you have to present them your Mykad when redeeming the code. As for foreigner, no need to show your passport but please always keep your passport with you.
What time is the show
Daily Feeding Schedule: 10:45 am, 11:15 am, 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:00 pm , 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 5:45pm, 6:30pm
Special Feeding Schedule:
(i) Arapaima (Flooded Forest) at 2:30 pm, Sand Tiger Sharks (Aqua Theatre) at 3:00 pm **every Monday, Wednesday, Saturday**
(ii) Japanese Spider Crab (The Deep Sea) at 11:30 am **every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday**
Please grab a brochure at the counter for the location of the feeding session.