- Access to Aqua Park
- Return boat transfer from Jetty 101 to Paradise 101
- Safety Marshall on standby
- Life jackets
- Children under seven (7) years old are not allowed to participate
- Children under eighteen (18) years old must be accompanied by an adult (A marshal can assist on request)
- Pregnant women are highly NOT recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Recommended to bring extra clothes, sun blocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- Activities are subject to availability, weather and sea conditions
- Strictly no outside food & drinks permitted onto Paradise 101
AQUA PARK AT PARADISE 101 LANGKAWI
Naam Paradise 101 Island offers exhilarating games, water sports, a beach bar and even a floating water theme park. Set on a man-made island near Pantai Kok, this family-friendly attraction is owned by Naam Adventures. The Paradise 101 Aqua Park lets families with young children enjoy a splashing fun time with its floating water theme park. Here in Aqua Park, everyone can soak up hours of fun on inflatable slides and obstacle courses within the zone.
Enjoy friendly competitions among your friends as each of you battle to face all the inflatable obstacles, and see who will emerge victorious. Or play an exciting wipeout game with your great company. There’s definitely more than one way to take advantage of Paradise 101’s amenities and activities for a memorable experience with your family and friends, whether it’s only for a day or a stay in Langkawi.