- Access to Aqua Park
- Return boat transfer from Jetty 101 to Paradise 101
- Safety Marshall on standby
- Life jackets
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Children under seven (7) years old are not allowed to participate
- Children under eighteen (18) years old must be accompanied by an adult (A marshal can assist on request)
- Pregnant women are highly NOT recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Advised to bring extra clothes, sunblocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- Activities are subject to availability, weather and sea conditions
- Strictly no outside food & drinks permitted onto Paradise 101
- Check out the Langkawi Travel Bubble SOP’s Here!
Aqua Park [Paradise 101 Langkawi]
And this is why Naam Paradise 101 Island offers so many exciting activities for anyone and everyone. Experience exhilarating games, water sports, a beach bar and even a floating water theme park. The Aqua Park is on an artificial island near Pantai Kok. Naam Adventures own this family-friendly attraction. The Aqua Park ensures that families with young children enjoy a splashing fun time in the sun with its floating water theme park. In Aqua Park, everyone can soak up hours of fun on inflatable slides and obstacle courses within the zone.
Enjoy friendly competitions among your friends! Battle each other on the inflatable obstacles, and see who will emerge victoriously. Or play an exciting wipeout game with your friends or family. Take advantage of Paradise 101’s amenities and activities.
There are no reviews yet.